(ENDED) Get Tacoma for FREE in the Humble store for 72 hours or while supplies last! (Direct Download/Not Steam Key)

Yeah that date is weird. But I’m pretty certain I did not have this game before and I did claim it during this freebie period.
capture
compared to grid 2 which looks like this now

4 Likes

how does tacoma’s download page from that time look if you click on it there in “purchases”, and not from the library? -still available at teh bottom?

3 Likes

Thats what I’ve been doing. Also searching my purchases for Tacoma only shows me this one entry.

4 Likes

what i mean is, when you click the link direct under purchases it should not send you to library, where you said you saw it today, but should pop up in a new “Purcahse/claim page” -where at the bottom it should be

i click that, i get the purchase page (which for freebies should be full of ads)

since your tacoma has the same date on it as mine, i just wonder if maybe not you didn’t get it from a bundle/giveaway (which wouldn’t show up under the search)
couldn’t say, maybe this time they actually did let the freebie “stick” -there is always a first :smile:

2 Likes

Mines exactly the same as Fraggles’ down to the date too.

2 Likes

Don’t know what to tell you, I clicked it in the purchases list and it took me to the page I showed. Same way clicking Dirt 2 takes me to the dirt page I showed, both full of the ads you’re showing.
Comparatively this is what the Library download looks like

The date you’ve mentioned is not purchase date, it’s last version update.
Capture5
Looks like version on the purchases page is a day older than the one in the library, so that’s weird.

4 Likes

i stand corrected sir :+1:

4 Likes