[Active now worldwide (it seems)] [Free Steam Key] Little Nightmares

If you live in Europe (or use a VPN) you can claim a free key of the game Little Nightmares through Bandai Namco’s website until January 17th.

How to:

• Click “Add To Cart > Checkout > Continue”

• Fill in all the “Information”, tick the small box and click “Place Order”

• You will receive an e-mail and then click on the red button “My Products”

• Click “Unlock The Key” to display the Steam Key.

• Keys are in “Your Orders” page, access by clicking on “Delivery: Download”

*Note: EU Only (Possible to activate key outside EU if you get it by VPN/friend)

**Note: It is possible to get two keys if you put “Quantity” at 2 or do the purchase two times, but it is not known if its safe/allowed.

Credits to FreeGameFindings for this one. Yeah, it takes some work but it’s worth the hassle.

Edit: Now they’re also offering keys for North America (and maybe Worldwide). All you need to do is to sign up your e-mail and wait for your key to arrive there.

15 Likes

im not living in europe jajaja im from for south america but thanks carvalho

7 Likes

You’re welcome. But I’ve managed to use a VPN to grab the key. :sweat_smile:
It wasn’t easy, though.

7 Likes

No kidding, haha…
I’m stuck at the email validation step because I just keep running into error screens; looks like there’s still a lot of people trying to get into the site all at once. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Error 500

6 Likes

Supposedly I already have an account registered, but I don’t remember my credentials so I’m waiting for the reset password email.

@carvalho20ptc Since you used VPN I presume you’re not from Europe and so it means that the key can be activated worldwide?

5 Likes

503 service temporarily unavailable hmm maybe i should try vpn lol

Edit: so i claimed it finally but now i dont see where the key is

6 Likes

same, it said they sent me a confirmation email but even 10 min later I haven’t received anything. (might still be on it’s way though)

6 Likes

I got it now (think the email came around 20 mins ago)
It’s cool to have this game though I remember playing it back at comic con lol

6 Likes

delivered … for 2 hours :grinning:
and +1 funny emoji to collecion :man_cook:

6 Likes

@Luxen @Riouz It seems the site got hugged to death, heh. I’ve used one of my Google accounts to register on the site, so I didn’t need to confirm anything.

@spinoute Yes, it can be activated worldwide.

8 Likes

Cool of them to do. I have it already (but can’t play yet). This must be to keep our minds fresh on Little Nightmares 2, in which you’ll have two characters to play. The style is similar to Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, from I’ve seen so far. The monsters were just as cool and the puzzles neat.

Think LN2 will be a good one!

6 Likes

Thanks, @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Already have…

6 Likes

I just tried to get a key for someone…

The promotion "FREE Little Nightmares” has fallen victim to its success!
The game is temporarily unavailable, but will be back in stock tomorrow and the promotion will continue until 17/01!

8 Likes

Yeah, I was finally able to login and saw that they ran out of keys for now.

I’m not sure if being put on the wait list (which is the only option available right now) will make them send you a key right away when they restock or if it’s just to let people know when exactly it’ll be back in stock.

8 Likes

This is so weird… Where’s Canada???

7 Likes

same with Belgium…

5 Likes

Usually up north of the united states, southwest of Greenland.

Can’t help you with that one I’m afraid, we lost track of it years ago.

6 Likes

that actually could help explain things a bit :joy:

5 Likes

When i signed up (the second time as first sign up didnt work) the list went weird and it contained mostly random european countries other than my own plus Australia. So I just chose a random country lol

5 Likes