Back to Today's Deal

Earthfall - 1/31/19 - $7/$13.50/$25

Today’s deal is Earthfall!

The deal options are:

game-og-image

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/415590/Earthfall/

Description:

GOOD ON ITS OWN

Don’t say it, don’t say it, don’t say it…w-oh! Hey there, pal! Man…have you seen this game Earthfall yet? Hoooooey! Sure is somethin’! It’s a 4-player co-op alien horde game where you move through maps as a group, get items, and kill huge amounts of bad guys. It’s almost like an alien version of…actually, you know what? Nevermind.

Don’t you just hate it when you’re sitting playing a game you just bought for like 75% off, and you’re liking it, and you’re feeling good, but then someone asks you what the game plays like, and all you can think of is other games to compare it to? Like, what if you’ve never played a video game before, you accidentally found our site because admittedly it has a pretty weird name, and then our description of the game is meaningless because you’ve never even HEARD of Left 4 Dead, much less played it.

Oh, gosh dangit! I promised myself I wouldn’t say it! Crap! Oh well…I mean, I guess you were all probably thinking it anyway, even though this game has all kinds of cool unlocks and progression that L4D doesn’t have, but I think our point is just that you shouldn’t go in with a comparison to make if you can help it; it’s not fair to this game that it’s being measured by your fondest memories, and the impossible task of “recapturing the magic”, whatever that means, is exactly that: impossible. So, grab this game, or grab two copies, or four (the best value), play it for a couple hours as its own thing, and THEN compare to the game you remember, and only for fun.

Have chill time killing aliens in the PNW!

The official trailer for Earthfall:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.