Back to Today's Deal

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 9/3/20 - $8.99

Today’s deal is Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen!

game-og-image

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/367500/Dragons_Dogma_Dark_Arisen/

The official trailer for Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I almost bought this game a thousand times by now probably… welp.

What?! Are you serious?! I never would have expected this to go on sale here, UGH. I’ve played this on console–loved it–and had a chance to family share it off a friend for Steam. Really an incredible RPG and a shame we haven’t gotten a sequel after all these years.

If you haven’t already, this game is great and I think it is quite a steal for this price! :slight_smile:

I have a copy of this game already, but I keep eyeing it ev3lly. The problem is that they said you can ride griffins. They LIE!

You can hold onto the tail for a while and fall off. The actual…?!

Also, you kill all the dragons and griffins, they’re not mounts or pets, and that sucks. I felt bad with Skyrim when I saw my Bunny slaying dragons. She was mad because I was always cheering the dragons on and calling them cute. :sweat_smile:

This is likely a great game, but mew, poking dragons and griffins is heartburn for me. T_T

Ahaha well, technically you can! Just not for forever. You can leap on em and grab em. xD but yea, wish there were mounts because the world is rather large and be quite annoying to re-tract after just going through it for a quest or item. hehe but that said, great game! :slight_smile:

The sloth says yee.

“They’re masterworks all, you can’t go wrong.”

@Danacscott You can always ride at the back of an ogre and wait 'til it jumps off a cliff with you. Adventure!

@DontBeSilly Do it my friendo, you will not regret. And hire my pawn. :wink: ((shameless advertising))

“Tis weak to fire!”

I really regret not getting a screenshot of my character, i made an oaf with the He-Man hair.

There are many great things about this game and worth playing, also the Dark Arisen version gave me some additional equipment that looked totally silly. (I loved that stupid hat, refused to swap it for something with better stats.)

I never did the Dark Arisen part of the game, i had my fill with the original story.

“Wolves hunt in pack!”

Sees a dragon

'Tis so smol! It’s no threat to us.

:rofl:

Why are fantasy worlds always so 'splodey?..

I’m sure i wouldnt regret it , thought i’m on game diet now :smiley: Well at least i’m trying to be.