Back to Today's Deal

Doodle God Collection - 11/9/19 - $5

Today’s deal is the Doodle God Collection!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/348360/Doodle_God/

Description:

IT’S TIME FOR THE DOODLE GOD COLLECTION

Aw yeah bitch, welcome back to the best website in the world, Chrono.gg, where dreams are forged. Today, it’s one of our favorite recurring segments we do here on this site; all of our fans have been clamouring for it, and so we finally decided to throw them a friggin’ bone: that’s right! Say it with me, because it’s time for “Which! Doodles! Are! The! Real! Doodles!?”

(HOLD FOR APPLAUSE)

Folks, the rules are simple: The Doodle Pack comes with FIVE DIFFERENT DOODLE GAMES. I know, we can barely contain ourselves either. But below, you’ll see that we have listed TEN DOODLE GAMES AND TEN DOODLE DESCRIPTIONS!

(HOLD FOR GASP)

Here’s the deal! Five are REAL DOODLE GAMES and five are FAKE DOODLE GAMES! Now it’s your turn to decide which is which! We still haven’t figured out how to award you any kind of prize for solving this, but we like to think the real treasure is the friends we found along the way. Now: Let’s DOODLE.

Doodle Camp
Doodle God
Doodle Mafia
Doodle Hutch
Doodle Dunk
Doodle God: 8-bit Mania
Doodle Kingdom
Doodle God: Blood Talks
Doodle God: The Doodles Are Noodles
Doodle Devil

Solution

It is very easy to tell by looking at context clues on the page, so we’re not gonna spell it out for ya, loser!!! Thanks for the money!!! >;}

The official trailer for Doodle Kingdom:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Where are all of the codes? Bought this & there are no activation codes for Doodle God camp, Doodle God Hutch, Doodle Dunk, Doodle God: Blood Talks, & Doodle God: The Doodles Are Noodles. Are these add ons/modules included elsewhere in the collection & don’t need activating? Elucidate please I’m confused & feeling mislead, these activation codes were the only ones I needed to complete my collection. Thanks for any replies.

Those are the Fake games…:heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

YOU LIE! THAT CAN’T BE!

Hey, I just bought this pack and steam says my Doodle Devil product key was already used. All the other ones work fine, but Doodle Devil doesn’t. Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I didn’t know where else to put it.

Email Chrono for help at help@chrono.gg. They will be happy to help you.

Welcome to the forum :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: