Back to Today's Deal

Devil May Cry HD Collection - 9/23/19 - $15.69

Today’s deal is Devil May Cry HD Collection!

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/631510/Devil_May_Cry_HD_Collection/

Description:

DANTE SIGHTINGS

“Hello, police? Yes, I’d like to report a man running through town with what looks like…a giant sword? Yes, that’s right, that’s exactly what I said, a giant sword, and he’s twirling it around like it’s made of styrofoam. No sir, I have no idea who he is, I’m just here on vacation with my family and I just feel a little bit unsafe…”

“Honestly, a red leather suit? Who the hell does this guy think he is, Eddie Murphy? And don’t even get me started on his white hair. It looks WAY too good to be a normal dye job, but if it isn’t, like what is it? An iron deficiency? Maybe instead of running around shirtless with a red leather trench coat on this guy should I don’t know, crush some spinach? Who is he anyway, the DJ? A dancer?”

“Guy comes into my shop one day with a couple of Colt Governments acting like he wants me to turn them into the most bespoke pistols I’ve ever made. I laughed him off because he was basically dressed like human Ninja Turtle, but when he picked them up and twirled them around a bit and he offered to pay in pure gold, I got to work real quick. He was kind of an asshole, for sure, but cool people usually are…”

The official trailer for Devil May Cry HD Collection:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

I gotz it already. Now it here.

My dudes, the crazy boy with the silver hair and red coat is cool. Get to know him, he’s a great guy, guaranteed. :heart: