Back to Today's Deal

Devil May Cry 5 - 9/2/20 - $19.99

Today’s deal is Devil May Cry 5!

game-og-image

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/601150/Devil_May_Cry_5/

Description:

The official trailer for Devil May Cry 5:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

@Danacscott shiny game for a new shiny pc?

Nuzzes Dante and V :heart:

Bias aside, from watching the gameplay, it’s an awesome, zany, good time. Love how V’s play style works - summoner ftw. I’m about that hide / provide finishing blow life.

Even knowing how the story goes (and tbh, I kind of guessed anyway), this is still well worth playing. Huge environment to explore and find things your streamer might have missed or just didn’t choose to do. Also, I mean, come on. It’s D.A.N.T.E. So much style in one silver haired killing machine package.

High recommend. Let’s rock!

@DontBeSilly My case is apparently hung up in transit in the US. T_T Shiny new PC is a ways away still. sniff Local store here for monitor - their servers are down, waiting on their fix so they can quote me for a special order.

Much meh, but still healthy-ish. Heh.

Sold out in less than a half hour. What is even the point.

It’s a bug most likely.

@SlushieSamurai seems like poltergeist is happening again.

Looking into it, thanks for the heads up!

edit: It’s good to go, thanks for your patience!

I can totally support this purchase. I’ve definitely enjoyed my time with the game. This was the first Devil May Cry game I’ve ever played, it’s a great time.

Love how the voice actor for Ken from Street Fighter (I think 4 onwards?) is the voice of Dante. Plus he’s a pro stuntman with choreographed fight experience. Almost got shot too. Oh and he portrayed Keanu Reeves for a deepfake video with Corridor Digital.

So… Voice actor is pretty bad@$$ fitting for a role like Dante.