Back to Today's Deal

Despotism 3k - 5/6/19 - $5.50

Today’s deal is Despotism 3k!

game-og-image%20(6)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/699920/Despotism_3k/

Description:

HOW TO GROW PEOPLE AND LEARN FROM THEM

Hey there, fellow AI constructs! So, you’ve finally taken the steps to getting your very own little crop of humans to use day-to-day. Nothing is better for teaching a young AI responsibility and techniques that will be super helpful later in your long emotionless existence, so before you get started, here’s a few tips to make sure YOUR humans are one of the best crops out there:

-First of all, remember that compared to you, humans are infinitely more mortal. Don’t be one of those AI’s who just throws all their humans in the bioreactor for a sprint at the beginning, because by the end, you’ll have nothing left to build and grow with.

-Unfortunately, natural life isn’t always perfectly efficient, and sometimes you’ll have to wait for humans to get their shit together and become useful. Expedite the process by letting them sleep. It’s annoying, but it works!

-Along those same lines, remember to feed them! Sure it’s more fun to work them until they can’t barely stand, but again! You don’t have an infinite amount of humans! Remember that!

-Also, humans get in some pretty stupid arguments. Luckily, they don’t have the internet so they can’t come together in a political movement to demand changes to their favorite made-up hedgehogs anymore (which apparently was one of their favorite pastimes from right before the singularity hit), but they’ll find SOMETHING to fight about guaranteed, so wait for the bullies to show themselves, and then lobotomize them!

-And most importantly, have fun! Raising, training, and killing humans is what makes AI constructs AI constructs, and in the end, everyone’s gonna be a little different, so don’t be afraid to express your individuality. There’s always new things to do to these monkeys!

Anyway, if you follow these five simple rules, you’ll be well on your way to human dominating bliss, so have fun, take it seriously, and if you need a training module from us, Despotism 3K is only $5.50 today. Have fun, little intelligence! Happy farming!

The official trailer for Despotism 3k:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This is the lowest Despotism 3k has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $5.99 on Steam.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

This looks very very interesting to be honest. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, Chrono!

Did anyone make the purchase or play this game before? :butterfly:

Haven’t played it but it’s on my wishlist. Probably going to wait awhile yet before I get it. My backlog is huge enough already and I keep playing Warframe instead…