Back to Today's Deal

DARK SOULS™ III - 2/6/19 - $12.47

Today’s deal is DARK SOULS III!

ds3og

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/374320/DARK_SOULS_III/

Description:

AS IS THY WONT, NO?

Mmmmmm…so you’ve decided to come over here and talk to me, eh? Dark and stormy times are ahead us, aren’t they? Yes they are… By the way, you’re correct, I am the shopkeeper of the game, who you will have to talk to hundreds if not thousands of times, but this is how we get lore out, so you’ll have to wait…yes, every time…Nnot too much trouble for whatever kind of undead you are this time though, right? Something to do with fire, hmmm? Or something? Doesn’t really make a lot of sense, does it? Hehehehehe…anyway, here’s the shop.

Ooooooh! So you’ve spoken to me again, have you? Well, it was very clever to do so, since lots of characters don’t share everything they have to say without a little bothering…but alas, some of us don’t really have anything else to add besides maybe a little more flavor text for the character…but who knows? Maybe if you take the time to speak to me yet again, I’ll have even more secrets to share, hmm…? Or maybe you’re just a crappy little unkindled with nothing better to do, eh? Hehehehe…

Mmmmmm…so you’ve decided to come over here and talk to me, eh? Dark and stormy times are ahead us, aren’t they? Yes they are… By the way, you’re correct, I am the shopkeeper of the game, who you will have to talk to hundreds if not thousands of times, but this is how we get lore out, so you’ll have to wait…yes, every time…Nnot too much trouble for whatever kind of undead you are this time though, right? Something to do with fire, hmmm? Or something? Doesn’t really make a lot of sense, does it? Hehehehehe…anyway, here’s the shop.

The official trailer for DARK SOULS III:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss the deal, talk about the game, and find people to play with.

One of my all time favorite games!

Though what i would really love to see is a good deal on session pass

It was under €6 last year

Whole session pass? Sounds unlikely :open_mouth: i’ve never seen it lower than 15$

Yeah I’ve had that argument with @xist already, turns out it really was offered that cheap that one time. Wouldn’t expect to see it again any time soon though. So just go get it for the 12.49 steam is currently offering it at, it’s well worth it.

An amazing game. I love the Dark Souls series. Even enjoyed Demon’s Souls.
If this has ever looked interesting to you and you enjoy games that won’t hold your hand except to pull you into the river and drown you, look no further.
An action rpg series with some of the best combat and level design ever.

Def. the best Dark Souls one can buy, hoping DS4 will improve upon this.

As a huge fan of the game and the series, the description gave me 10 conniptions out of 10.