[CLOSED] Cry havoc and let slip the... Ides of March Giveaway!

I’m not entering. I was just taking the piss.

6 Likes

Aye sir, I’d be interested in entering for
Slain and
STALKER

I really hardly know all the well known holidays so I can’t name any not so known ones at all :sweat_smile:

Nvm just found out @wasabiyoyo is me, I like that day now, too lol

4 Likes

Error =…

2 Likes

Not entering, but thanks for the GA! Love the theme and it reminded me of this:

6 Likes

The games I’d like to enter for are:

1. This Strange Realm of Mine
  2. Slain: Back from Hell
  3. Distrust
  4. Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy
  5. 35MM
  6. DARK
  7. Space Hack

For my favorite obscure holiday, it’d have to be Leif Erikson Day!
Image result for leif erikson day

6 Likes

I would say my favorite holiday is deep breath

Because as XKCD says, when you get punched you can say THATS why they call it boxing day!

In all seriousness I am a huge fan of today, March 11th (not October like SOME PEOPLE think I claim it is). Because it is Canberra day. A little holiday in everyones favorite non-exisant part of the world to celebrate the naming of the capital.

Thanks for doing a giveaway, hope your day is equally bright &… festive?

I would like to enter for Paranautical Activity.

7 Likes

My entries:
Killing Room
Pizza Connection 2
Slain: Back from Hell
We celebrate Summer day in my country which already in itself is a weird name for a holiday, but weirdest of all is the fact that it is celebrated in march, which is the start of spring lol

7 Likes

Thank you for doing another giveaway, quite a lot of games to pick from here. I do not really celebrate holidays much, if at all. My favourite one might be International Towel day, May 25th, a tribute to Douglas Addams. Because it’s such a bizarre one that almost entirely sprung out of the internet. I have unfortunately never wound up bringing a towel along for the day despite having been aware of it since it’s inception. Maybe some day I will.

These are the games I would like to enter for, please.

1. 35mm
  2. Gloom
  3. Deadlight
  4. Killing Room
  5. Merchants of Kaidan
  6. Savage Lands
  7. Valnir Rok

And again thank you for going another giveaway, hope you’re all having a lovely [eventually occurring holiday].

5 Likes

Great googly-moogly, thass a lotta games!

Can we call my birthday an obscure holiday? Because I like that one =D

Throw me in for:

1. Anomaly: Warzone Earth
  2. Anomaly 2
  3. Distrust
  4. 35MM
  5. Gloom
7 Likes

I am not entering but Kudos on the GA! :star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

When I moved up to Canada, we watched a lot of the Buffalo, NY news because we live ina “border town” and the other closest local news was in Toronto… Which ain’t local to me, especially, when it comes to the weather.
So they used to talk about Dyngus Day and I hadn’t a clue as to what it was so I looked it up.

https://celebrationjoy.com/history-traditions-of-dyngus-day

Come to find out it was the earliest event of the “Wet T-Shirt Contest”. :exploding_head:
“Dyngus Day traditions can be dated back to 966 A.D., when the Polish Prince Mieszko I was baptized, signaling that all of Poland was now a Christian nation. The idea of purification through baptism was eventually turned into a fun event, where boys would soak girls with buckets of water.

8 Likes

WOW your giveaway are always mindblowing and one point that it kinda scares me… my favourite holiday is animal day because is the day that i can work with my dog without worring with her…

1-Deadlight
2 -Killing_Room
3-Anomaly_Warzone_Earth
4-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
5 SNIPER: GHOST WARRIOR TRILOGY
6 Project Remedium
7 Savage Lands

1a1315ab56e6f80a57fef8e1ce0fa140

7 Likes

Have had wonderful luck with games lately, so just for kicks let’s enter. Lots of lovely games here.

1. The King of Fighters
  2. Main Character Simulator
  3. Tiny Bang Story
  4. Gloom
  5. Wick
  6. This Strange Realm of Mine
  7. Distrust

My favourite holiday isn’t obscure - it’s Halloween everyday to me - creepy stories read by Youtube peeps like Killer Orange Cat, stories in all forms. A little spookiness to make the day less dreary.

Yup. International Cat Day is August 8th, this year.

5 Likes

XD amazing meme

4 Likes

DOGGO and KIDDO

4 Likes

incoming lawsuit for that puppy

#meowtoo

4 Likes
  1. Deadlight
  2. Homeworld Remastered Collection
  3. Distrust

My favorite obscure holiday is Chu-seok. It’s a Korean holiday and something interesting or fun happened every single time that time of year. A group of friends got invited to spend the holidays with different families. Then the day before leaving, suddenly all their grandmothers were sick so they were uninvited and shouldn’t come. So we hung out together. But if you make it to a family, if you’re male, you get to laze around all day while the ladies cook for hours. Then everyone eats tons of food and drink alcohol all night. Another time was all the people uninvited by host families went partying out at a cabin out in the wilderness then hiked up a mountain in the morning, while hung over, before going home. Aaaaah. So many fond memories of everyone having a full range of emotions. Happy, sad, angry, passed out… Not to mention all the karaoke. Chu-seok is supposed to be a family oriented holiday, but for us it turned out to be a hang out with friends holiday.

8 Likes

My favorite is the Pi Day

1. Slain: Back from Hell
  2. Deadlight
  3. The King Of Fighters XIII
  4. Gloom
  5. Infectonator: Survivors
  6. DARK
  7. Killing Room

Thanks for the giveaway!!

7 Likes

GLOOM
DEADLIGHT
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII
WALNIR ROCK
WICK
THIS STRANGE REALM OF MINE
ANOMALY 2

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY IS CHRISTMAS (STEREOTYPICAL OF ME HEHE).

6 Likes

Hello, what a great giveaway! There are so many games to choose from here!
My favorite holiday has to be Halloween, yeah I’m being a normie, but it was the time that the best movie from my childhood, Halloweentown, came out. I don’t care if it’s trash to you Halloweentown will always be 10/10 in my books.

1. Homeworld Remastered Collection
  2. Merchants of Kaidan
  3. Project Remedium
  4. Slain: Back from Hell
  5. The King of Fighters
  6. 35MM
  7. Deadlight
    3dcf453683b8fc7534c920b60c25b5888fa93357d592964e316d65f33f0b6c6f_1
7 Likes

Alright, I’d like to enter for
1.The King of Fighters
2. Homeworld remastered collection
3. Sniper Ghost warrior trilogy
4. Tiny Bang Story

My favorite holiday is Leap Day! Not sure if it’s technically a holiday, but it’s just such an interesting phenomenon of how we measure time combined with our calendar system. That’s my two cents anyway.

7 Likes