Crazy News Stories

To run for any type of office, there should be some type of educational test. I don’t know where they find these people.

https://bananarepublic.gap.com

2 Likes

IIRC the reason there aren’t tests for things like voting or running for office is because those have historically been used to oppress minorities. Example: https://imgur.com/gallery/fiviZof

Not saying lack of education isn’t a problem (it is), just that testing probably wouldn’t be as effective a solution as you’d think at first.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

The original problem is obviously an “oops”. That they refuse to reverse their decision after being made aware of the facts is why…

3 Likes

Yep, we got our share of wingnuts. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

This may explain the recent waves of cancelations made by Discovery: Warner Bros is broken financially.

3 Likes

I get that it’s Walmart and all that but in heaven’s name, what is wrong with people???

2 Likes

Looks like @Fraggles and I were right about Ezra Miller’s recent “apology”: he did this because he was threatened by Warner/Discovery to have his movie cancelled instead of some genuine way to redeem himself. It’s just sad. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

This was obvious to anyone I’m sure.
It is a bit of a shame though, from what I’ve heard about the movie itself it sounds like it’s by all means turning out to be a really good one. Been a while since someone made an actually good super hero movie at this point. Ezra is also such an integral part of the movie it’s not something you can just reshoot or cover up with some clever CGI.

WB really messed up with this one, it’s not just that people want to see Ezra himself face consequences for his actions here. It’s about how WB treated Johnny Depp at mere accusations and how Ezra has been a menace to society at large for a very long time undoubtedly known by and tacitly supported by WB themselves.

So I understand they can’t remove him, they can’t afford to can the movie, it’d be a shame for the world to lose out on an actually good movie. Meanwhile it’s hard to show support for the company and actor involved. Now don’t get me wrong here I don’t think Ezra should be “canceled”, I think he should be in jail.

3 Likes

Yeah, WB should’ve taken action right after Ezra started showing signs he wasn’t a stable person instead of letting his craziness escalate to the point we are nowadays.

If they acted right after this moment instead of sweeping it under the carpet they wouldn’t be in this mess they are right now and wouldn’t risk throwing 200 million dollars into the fire.
“Better later than never”, they say, but you wish they couldn’t take their sweet time to do something about it.

4 Likes
2 Likes

To loosely quote Olena Zelenska , first lady of Ukraine " You are counting pennies while we are counting our dead " .

I’m honestly disgusted by so called ’ western europe ’ , especially Germans. As they are biggest balls lickers of them all.

1 Like

There seems to be a recent trend of death by falling from buildings in recent years. This one doesn’t involve windows and hospitals though.

Looks like bed Bath and beyond isn’t doing too well and the CFO was being investigated for a pump and dump of stocks.

Having been to bed Bath and beyond a few times…most of their stuff is pricey.

3 Likes

Breaking News: EVGA Terminates NVIDIA Partnership.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

I. Just. Can’t. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

What goes through these people minds?

3 Likes