Crazy News Stories [don't you dare post something without having personally researched and validated it or you'll be held accountable for whatever went wrong in someone else's country even though that same country has consistently done the same to others]

I laughed at the comparison to eating too many MREs.

3 Likes

Holy crap, I was joking but it looks like they really did:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Plane crash. Followed up by train. That man has nine lives.

3 Likes

Only 7 now, at most.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Dude. They caught the Pokemon! Robbers are dime a dozen, but pokemon are rare. Priorities.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I wonder, how much does a raging dumpster fire actually go for?

4 Likes

According to this article $68.7 Billion

Personally I’m happy about this and optimistic that it will turn out for the best. With Phil Spencer at the helm for MS they’re a genuinely gamer first company. Activision Blizzard stands a lot to learn from them. Plus I like the idea of having Activision Blizzard games on game pass.

5 Likes

Not particularly happy with everything coalescing into ever larger and more powerful companies though. We really do not need Microsoft or EA becoming the Disney of gaming. Just a matter of time before Disney becomes the Disney of gaming though. They’re going to monopolize all entertainment production and distribution before we know it.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, China will buy Disney

3 Likes

bought*

3 Likes

Monopolies are the unfortunate but inevitable outcome of unregulated capitalism and, in theory, what the aspects of regulated capitalism such as antitrust laws are supposed to prevent.

3 Likes

If I was Microsoft I would be looking to get EA and Ubisoft next.
devil

3 Likes

That would not improve the buggy stuff any. T_T

3 Likes

We’re going to end up with only 4 or 5 companies owning everything. Late stage capitalism. Don’tcha just love it?!

3 Likes

Megacorps cyber-future here we come.

2 Likes

2 Likes

.https://www.nerfnow.com/

5 Likes