Back to Today's Deal

Crashlands - 7/31/19 - $4.50

Today’s deal is Crashlands!

game-og-image%20(5)

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/391730/Crashlands/

Description:

SPACE SCUTTLEBUTT

Yo, did you hear about Flux Dabes?

Flux Dabes the trucker or Flux Dabes the horn player?

The trucker!

Oh.

Why would you know the hot tip about Flux Dabes the galactically famous musician?

I dunno…

You don’t even like jazz!

Well, what happened to him, then?

Well, did you hear about that cat with the weird name? Hewgodooko or whatever?

Who? Jesus, he sounds like an ancient chicken god or something.

A what?

Nevermind.

ANYWAY, Hewgodooko brought him down over some old weird planet, and his whole cargo got spread out over the whole surface!

What a dick!

Right? And I don’t even really like Flux that much! He smells like onions!

So then what?

Well, turns out Flux just like, went into like, revenge movie mode.

What’s that mean?

Well, he like, just started building and working and training down there on the planet as he looked for all his lost cargo, and by the end, he was basically some kind of one man army!

Really, Flux Dabes did this?

Yes!

And you’re SURE you’re not talking about the horn player?

Yes! Why would I…look, nevermind. Suffice to say, the dude’s huge now, Hewgodooko got majorly bopped, and now Dabes is some kind of folk hero.

Really?

Yeah, I heard they named a school after him.

Damn. The only think that ever got named after me was that big sandwich I finished at Blind Ronnie’s.

Whoa, that was you?

Oh yeah. Now do you think Flux Dabes is so cool?

Well, yeah, he did something way cooler than what you did.

sigh Yeah…

But the sandwich is still very cool!

Whatever.

It is!

Whatever…

The official trailer for Crashlands:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This is matches the lowest Crashlands has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous sale was $4.50 on Chhhroooooooooooooonnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

This is the zaniest thing I’ve ever seen. Likely fun with a friend. :slight_smile:

I devoted many grand hours into the game, a really well designed game. there is a great video out on Youtube detailing the process of making the game.

So this looks like Don’t Starve Together, but wackier and on an alien planet. Am I right with that assessment?
Also, the videos on the Steam page are a treat. :grin: :ok_hand:

Purple tights Iron Man?

nah it’s nothing like don’t starve, it’s an open world RPG mixed with some basebuilding afaik

I tried it on mobile (the exact same game, yes, it was first a mobile game) and I was neither caught by the humor nor by the eeeendless tutorial grind and ended up refunding. That said, it’s often 1$ (on Android) so if you don’t mind playing on a smaller screen…