Coupon, Coupons, Come Dump or Claim Some Coupons

@Koroth Yup, Pylinaer is right… It’s a 75% coupon on Dying Light; offered by Mrx616 above.

3 Likes

I assumed that it was for dying light, but I was unsure. Thanks guys!

4 Likes

Thanks for pinging me :heart:

However, this time I’ll pass

5 Likes

@Koroth @YQMaoski @delenn13 I have a coupon for Monster Sanctuary (20% off) i can see its on your wish list. Does anyone want it?

8 Likes

I got the same coupon as well, thank you. :smiley:

7 Likes

as do I

6 Likes

Got a coupon for Iratus since I own Blackguards. 20% off. Lots of you have it too I guess. ^^

4 Likes

Got a 33% off coupon for

But since it’s for all Deponia owners I expect most of you got it too.

5 Likes

so… i recently bought monster sanctuary. its like metroidvania meets pokemon. really awesome liking it so far.
anyway i looked into my steam notifications i have 2 20? percent offers i’m not asking for anything but…
im also not sure how to trade these

12.95. for monster sanctuary basically as of now
it would be a shame to let these coupons go to waste

4 Likes

It would be smart to leave them here https://206.81.1.216/t/coupon-coupons-come-dump-or-claim-some-coupons/10620/222

4 Likes

Thanks, @KingJamezJr, for the heads up but I got the same coupon. :star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

25 per cent off Police stories

4 Likes

20% OFF Spaceland

75% OFF Pixel Gladiator

5 Likes

75% OFF Book of Demons

7 Likes

75% off Book of Demons, valid until 10/24/2019

7 Likes

If anyone is interested:
75% OFF Tiny and Big: Grandpa’s Leftovers (the lowest discount was 90% OFF on Steam)

6 Likes

I do love Book of Demons - the Paperverse - the songs, the items, the mechanics, character design - it’s awesome.

Trouble with it: when you get into deeper level, the enemies require shield breaking before you can do damage. In the meantime, other mobs are surrounding you, doing ranged and poison damage. Unlike Diablo, you can only move along your little train track line; the enemies can go wherever they want.

Not saying that it’s impossible. Guessing with planning and good strats, it’s entirely possible to win (without dying a million times). Health and mana stations are generous too. It’s just a bit too much rapid-fire clicking in some bits for me.

The best part of the game is being able to play to your pace - 15 minute snippets worked for me. So no carpal tunnel there, heh.

Customizing your fighting style with the cards is cool. Sorta like Wizard01 - also loved game, but KingIsle is cash grabbing of late.

Anyway, the demo, which I played a lot of does give you the first world, so that is plenty of time to figure out if you want the game. I kinda still do, but in no hurry.

4 Likes

If anyone wants it let me know :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve got a 25% Off coupon for AI War 2 valid until 11/6/2019, 2:00:00 AM.

Just hit me up on Steam. I normally ignore strangers who add me on Steam unless I’ve seen them somewhere else on the interwebz, but seeing as I’m offering up a coupon I don’t need I’d welcome anyone who’d add me as long as I can confirm it’s from someone on here. So if anyone’s interested say so below and add me on Steam if need be, otherwise just send me a trade request :blush:

3 Likes

I have a coupon too.

Also, seems to be on Google Connect. I didn’t get an email about about it but I got it in my RSS feeds… Really strange.

“Additionally, until November 5th, 5pm UTC, AI War 2 is available on GOG Connect.”

IOW if you buy it on Steam you get it free on GOG. Just do the connect thingy.

EDIT: JUst realized I need to call out @YQMaoski:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes