Cool game on sale at 90% off: Killing Time at Lightspeed

Hey guys, pretty sure we have a thread somewhere along the lines of “games that we suggest getting now that they’re on sale” or something but after trying several search queries and not finding it I can’t be bothered.

If anyone knows what I’m talking about please link and I’ll gladly post accordingly!

So, this game I really enjoyed called Killing Time at Lightspeed is currently 90% off on Steam, USD0.99/£0.71.

Deal goes until 15th of October. Thought some of you might enjoy it. Synopsis:

On a transport ship leaving earth, a passenger kills time by scrolling through the messages of their social media feed. As the ship leaves and moves further and further away from home, the delay between sending messages and their arrival lengthens. What feels like minutes on the ship is hours, days, weeks, even years back on Earth. Each refresh of the timeline is a tiny window into the past. What will you do in those precious few moments as the lives of everyone you know pass by?

Have a nice weekend. :+1:

11 Likes

Thanks for the info, i was a bit meh about the game at first sight, but after reading the review and watching the trailer, it got me, it seems interesting, so i bought the game+soundtrack edition for 1.02€. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I know, haha, because it was something I started way back when…

https://206.81.1.216/t/you-must-play-this-seriously-while-it-is-on-sale/10564?u=yqmaoski

7 Likes