Companion Chat for Mindjammer, An RPG About Chronies IN SPAAAAAAAACE!

This is completely unacceptable; I’d like a refund please, and please do fire the sales representative who sold me the car in the first place, that dirty time-travelling, dimension-jumping piece of shit; I’m calling Timecop

3 Likes

Why three? are each one of those approaching a different person, or are all of them after the same one? cause that’s creepy

3 Likes

Thanks for this! I forgot to indicate!!!

The three projections are each looking in a slightly different direction, but don’t make direct eye contact with anyone. However, there are three characters with mindscape implants.

3 Likes

@Rilover @xist @Halcypher @snake153 and @Fraggles to some extend.

Are we just gonna let this thing die? :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting too, there are a bunch of open questions. None of which are aimed at me, mainly because I asked some of them and don’t have a mindscape implant.

3 Likes

Same :sweat_smile:

We should wait a lil bit since It’s a busy month but I guess we should eventually keep going :confused:

2 Likes

Ok.

3 Likes

Thanks for restarting the game chat @Halcypher !

I will advance the plot forward so everyone can have a bit more direction!

3 Likes

lol, our first cameo

3 Likes

oh shoot… I totally forgot that people might hold that name… @harith you might as well be 100% accurate:

4 Likes

And a portal one by the look of it.

I’ll wait, I don’t seem to have a good cue (or an idea of what’s going on xq)

@harith with such a director is no wonder what the place is in such a shape

3 Likes

maybe, but I was aiming for more of a TALOS principal… As the only active user, you are aware that the place has a ton of files that are mostly room scale 3-D print files with names like: LOCKE, PAULII, DANTON and SOUL.exe

2 Likes

Sooooooooooooooooooo…… Is there a question I can answer about the game? I want to keep this thing going…

2 Likes

When’s the release date?

(and where’s my frikkin Honda?)

2 Likes

Not sure I understand exactly what you are talking about… could you elaborate?

2 Likes

that’s my question about the game

(it’s also just a joke)

2 Likes

It does feel like it’s stagnated. :frowning:

2 Likes

Stagnated? It never started.
Just a few of you even tried talking to eachother. Though it’s hard to know how to get started when there’s no concrete goal set up to discuss or work towards. I might have missed the “quest hook” but then I think everyone else did too.

2 Likes

Fair point… But I thought this was going to be a more exploration based game, so I didn’t think to make that concrete.

4 Likes

Your right in that it never started, as we got stuck in the presentations, but people just stopped responding, given how this started I expected the quest hook would be made after those lines, most of the characters are there for money, yes, but some interesting goal seemed that it was going to be set after that.

Personally other than adding a couple remarks that may be a bit off character for what I want of mine, I don’t seem to have a good prompt to speak, even so, when half our roaster remains silent despite being actively prompted to give an answer and the DM trying to move forward.

I guess I could just speak out with what I was given just to keep the thread alive and see if it recovers, but going on dragging the other characters don’t strike me like the proper way to go.

5 Likes