Companion Chat for Mindjammer, An RPG About Chronies IN SPAAAAAAAACE!

Thanks guys. I’ll probably be stalking the game for a while just to get the gist👍

4 Likes

Just figured you might need a place to ask questions and it not be in the game, itself. Plus others might want to comment about events and such…:thinking:

Just added the team list…I hope I didn’t miss anyone…

6 Likes

This is a pretty cool idea. I’m impressed.

5 Likes

This now has my stamp of approval!

3 Likes

and Honda’s!

2 Likes

are these the droids u r looking for?

3 Likes

@Inferry Was that directed at me?

3 Likes

No worries @xist ! Happy you popped back up! I think the first/third person in our post worked out great!

@snake153 I believe it is directed at the group as a whole (while containing some important information)… One really big piece of games in the Fate system is using the first rule of improv (Yes and…).

In the beginning we are going to establish some very important things about the party, the setting and why/what you are going after… I have left this up to you as a party (normally it would have been hashed out in person if this were IRL), so right now the party will need to establish the who’s why’s and what’s, do so by building off one another, but try not to contradict another party member (unless it is something that was established earlier).

If you want to be in the group of ‘new recruits’ which @Inferry is talking about then it is not directed at you… if you want to have been to the facility before in a smaller group, then the statement is indeed directed at you! (everyone in the party can in fact take these rules to heart).

4 Likes

But as @hivefleetbothan stated, it was directed at anyone who wishes to take it, I didn’t mention anyone to leave more room for story building:

• Serzalir: we been here before the arrivals
  • Baggy: he brought extra people with him (I didn’t saw you enter from somewhere else)
  • Ash: same as Serzalir
  • No-one: I wasn’t talking to any of you (remember, I am part of the installation, but this is dramatic irony, as none of your characters know that bit yet)

and those to name a few, I’m also open to modifying statements if the MD (is that right?) considers it proper.

As an example, my lack of an earlier answer messed my introduction, I was intending to be to one cutting down the recording whilst been the only one here, alas, you gotta play with what you’re given.

On a totally unrelated note, @hivefleetbothan, how do I deal with your kind, I got an infestation by what I think are three different types of ants :q

5 Likes

FEEL BLESSED BY THE PRESENCE OF YOUR SIX LEGGED KIN!!! In all seriousness, the most important thing is to make sure that if they are in your home/apartment/basement/dungeon cell find out what they are looking for and make sure they don’t find it. If they are looking for food, put it in bags and don’t leave it out, if they are looking for water make sure to clean up drips and spills, if they are looking for places to build a nest fill in the cracks and crannies around the house.

3 Likes

Also, show me pictures if possible and I may be able to offer more specific advice on how to deal with them… house pests have to be treated differently than a outdoor ant wandering indoors.

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay on my end, I should have added in to the conversation sooner, but I wanted to see if anything came from the discussion between the players… which should certainly still be addressed.

3 Likes

I haven’t posted because it doesn’t seem to be a proper time for me to speak since we left two characters prompted to make an answer.

But if nobody takes their turn then I’ll make my own I guess :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’d like to make an official complaint as I ordered my Honda last month and it was supposed to be delivered 2 weeks ago…

2 Likes

Interstellar transit may take an additional two to three thousand years to deliver. Additionally, the plant you requested delivery from has not yet been constructed, please wait until the plant exists in your timeline before lodging an official complaint.

4 Likes

This is completely unacceptable; I’d like a refund please, and please do fire the sales representative who sold me the car in the first place, that dirty time-travelling, dimension-jumping piece of shit; I’m calling Timecop

3 Likes

Why three? are each one of those approaching a different person, or are all of them after the same one? cause that’s creepy

3 Likes

Thanks for this! I forgot to indicate!!!

The three projections are each looking in a slightly different direction, but don’t make direct eye contact with anyone. However, there are three characters with mindscape implants.

3 Likes

@Rilover @xist @Halcypher @snake153 and @Fraggles to some extend.

Are we just gonna let this thing die? :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting too, there are a bunch of open questions. None of which are aimed at me, mainly because I asked some of them and don’t have a mindscape implant.

3 Likes