Collect Stamps at Humble and get 2 Free Steam games -WEEK 2!

You may not be able to get Meadow. I tried to “Claim” mine yesterday and it told me something about the supplies ran out / currently not available or something along those lines. Humble did state they would email me when/if it became available again. I have yet to receive an email from them in regards to it. And the “Claim” option now states “Claimed” so I suppose I am forced to wait for an email, hehe, or I would gladly give you my key. I just wanted the discounts :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope everyone is doing well! CHRONO4L! :smiley:

1 Like

and it is still certainly worth a shot on trying to get your own as @Fraggles mentioned. You still have time! :smiley: @anyamtikja

Yo uhm
they removed the last game…3 stamps are max now
:no_mouth:

and Meadow is the last entry

2 Likes

I realized I was only going to get 3 stamps so I went ahead and purchased The tiny bang Story, which lead me to think, why would I spend 5 dollars or more when the game I get is less than a dollar to buy, that and I couldn’t find anything I wanted.

@anon63424221 @Fraggles what would you like in return?
i was just too lazy to try to get it myself :confused:
i have risk of rain and viscera cleanup detail on steam and a few other gifts(trash?)

steam gifts

Steam Community :: Anyámtikja :: Item Inventory

i guess i could buy you something from the coin shop except hotline miami
and i have some things in my humble as well

Humble stuff

maybe i shuldnt have tried to make a deal with both of you at the same time, we will see

4 Likes

If you’re willing to trade me Pillars of the Earth for it I’d be real happy.

3 Likes

sooo apparently they ran out of keys? :thinking:, -again? :man_shrugging: :smile:

dang, seems humble underestimated the desire for this one too (meadow)

guess i’ll wait for the restock then :+1:

4 Likes

Hey gNuffy. Do you need the Meadow key? I give you.
Another game I will never play. haha :smiley:

3 Likes