Coin Shop games not coming out as often anymore?

it’s true… she hugged me so intensely, I now look like

this

My condolences @Fraggles. May your waist RIP

9 Likes

Games just sell in an instant these days :slight_smile: They add new ones every other Friday as always.

5 Likes

There is an inevitable problem to the current set up though. As Chrono attracts more people the pool of coins will grow and the amount of people grabbing the games will also increase…meaning that the good games will last even less time and the coin shop will routinely be empty.

So the question really should be, how will the coin shop change in the future?

8 Likes

I suppose we could hope that as chrono grows larger with more and more returning customers the larger their profit margins will get and the expenditure on the coin store can grow in tandem to make the batches of available keys larger.

Or it doesn’t and we eventually end up with as many people giving up on ever getting anything as new people arriving and we find that plateau of store competition where that’s just how hard it is going to be to get a game but wont get any harder from that point on.

7 Likes

Assuming Chrono has a continuous growth, If they’re good/wanted games they’ll disappear very quickly simply due to the demand increase and likely limited keys.

At some point I see Bundles in the main Deal shop coming though…kind of like what fanatical does with Star Deals and Bundles.

6 Likes

future Chrono store changelog: “1 bundle a day”

-did somebody say bundles?!! :open_mouth: :star_struck:

*forgets to inhale :dizzy_face:

7 Likes

Whatever you do, DON’T tell @delenn13 and @YQMaoski about your suggestion, @xist!

5 Likes

I am already drooling…

10 Likes

Maybe should have a coin hole, where you throw coins in and get a random game out, as a new special coin deal :wink:

5 Likes

throws coins in oh look, there’s poop in my soup

6 Likes

Bundles??? :innocent:

4 Likes

Somehow I have a feeling you have been reading some old threads… Good for you! I approve! :+1:

6 Likes

I also always thought it’d be cool if instead of doing the 2 games every other Friday, they did one game every Friday. People would be able to keep easier track of every Friday versus every other Friday.

2 Likes

Actually, I was around for that… just don’t think I was signed into the forums.

5 Likes

@Shadowraid5

https://206.81.1.216/t/new-shop-games-2-8-19/15398?u=lordao

10 Likes

Last time I looked outta my window, Eve was checking some apples…

4 Likes

Coin shop games not Selling out as often anymore? :thinking::smirk:

6 Likes

People don’t have enough coins, already have them or not interested…

3 Likes

maybe you haven’t checked during your reset time? for me every friday it’s 10 AM MST.

1 Like

rakada tryin[quote=“rakada, post:44, topic:15368, full:true”]
Coin shop games not Selling out as often anymore? :thinking::smirk:
[/quote]

Trying to add some balance to recent post’s LOL.

1 Like