[CLOSED] Cry havoc and let slip the... Ides of March Giveaway!

:game_die: 14, 20, 27, 14, 26, 15, 22, 11, 13, 1, 23, 19, 26, 12, 8, 23, 8, 9, 10, 25

3 Likes

I am glad I have found favor with the great roller of the dice. Thank you for your service fellow Garfield enthusiast!

5 Likes

While I do find favor with you, The luck is all in the dice. I am happy to say that you won your game however. Just message me back and you’ll get your game. :smiley:
@discobot roll 20d27

5 Likes

:game_die: 2, 26, 9, 27, 15, 1, 26, 24, 9, 25, 9, 23, 5, 11, 5, 12, 26, 25, 19, 26

3 Likes

Alright! Got all rolls done! Will be sending them off shortly after a rest! Here is the list I used so you can see if you won or not. Enjoy to your hearts content and I feel sorry for @wasabiyoyo being that he was the most hype for this… Hahaha

11 Likes

I won 3 games?!? I didn’t even know that was possible!!! Luck of the draw…or roll I guess? When I was reading the list I thought i didn’t understand how it worked because it would mean I would get 3 and I was thinking ‘No I just don’t get it.’ lmao. Just wanted to give a huge thank you to the generous @GeekInUndies for the games and the dedicated @Scribesake for the distribution of the keys! :smile: :smile: :smile:
I leave you with this:
tenor%20(3)

11 Likes

haha yeah… congrasts guys haha… really i dont care XD … ᶦ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵃⁿⁿᶦʰᶦˡᵃᵗᵉ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵉᵃˢᵃⁿᵗˢ

11 Likes

Same here I guess, either way thanks for a great giveaway, thanks for the chance and gg to everybody that won! :hugs:

7 Likes

Hey @wasabiyoyo was that you on my Steam profile???:thinking:

3 Likes

Many thanks to @GeekInUndies and @Scribesake for their gifts that will keep me busy, and to the discobot for giving me two wins in the same game series :smiley:

8 Likes

Gratz to the happy winners and @CreatureFeet for scoring the hat trick. :slight_smile: bounces happily

5 Likes

who doesn’t like Christmas, that is everyones fav holiday…Including most non-Christians I know. They enjoy that day as well…think about it- what holiday can be celebrated on differing days?25. 26th, 6th of the next month even…

1. king of fighters
    2.inexplicable: Dawn of just us
  2. Savage Lands
    4.Valnor Rock
  3. Alien Spidey
    6.Luxis
  4. Dead by Daylight
4 Likes

Are you sure you’re not more a fan of boxing day?
At least you appear to favour the day after the main event.

4 Likes

yes

3 Likes

Sent Friend’s Request :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Many thanks to both @GeekInUndies and @Scribesake!

One, unfortunately, was a dud (Scribesake has the details). But two is plenty enough anyway!

10 Likes

afddf

7 Likes

Thanks again for the giveaway! I am so happy to have won Paranautical activity!

6 Likes

for some African nations celebrate on the 26…

5 Likes

Thank you @GeekInUndies and @Scribesake

6 Likes