Chrono Community Names

Well if we have a new thread :thinking:
Are we sticking with Chronies???

3 Likes

:thinking:

• " ChronoCoineers": scrooge mcduckā€™ian legendary streakers upholding the true essence of chrono capitalism, by saving every penny -and never spending itā€¦

? :man_shrugging: :smile:

ps i made some notes on the ChronoKnightsā€™ oath;

ā€œA circle by honour boundā€
ā€œA knight is sworn to valourā€
ā€œWhose (gold&red) heart knows only virtueā€
ā€œTheir memes defends the memelessā€
ā€œTheir mighty keys upgrades weaker librariesā€
ā€œTheir posts speak;edit:reads only truthā€
ā€œTheir wrathed flagging undoes the wicked postsā€

7 Likes

Youā€™ve hit my ChronoTrigger!
Well screw you discourse. You wont let me actually post this in the other thread so itā€™s just going to have to stay here then! I stand by cursing out discorseā€™s various stupid limitations.

8 Likes

This is lovely! You are so creative!

Hmmā€¦ I was thinking of pioneering coins as I remember community members had heavy influence on the appearance of the like ā€œheartā€ coin.

:smile: :wink:

We have clearly seen a lot of silly aspects of the Discourse tools/limitationsā€¦ But at least itā€™s better than some parts of Steam, where you literally have to generate your emojis through crafting or paying real money to buyā€¦

6 Likes

you might have come across it/ā€œthe originalā€ somewhere else :wink:

:dragon_face::heart:
(A ring by honor bound.)
A knight is sworn to valour,
His heart knows only virtue,
His blade defends the helpless,
His might upholds the weak,
His word speaks only truth,
His wrath undoes the wicked!

4 Likes

No wonder it sounded so familiar! :smile: Nonetheless, your adaptation is quite wonderful too!

4 Likes

I think I will throw my hat into this ring:

How about Chrono-naut? Oh, wait that is already a thingā€¦ shoot.

Guess I better leave these things to professionals.

7 Likes

I think we are all SOL if we leave everything to the professionalsā€¦ I donā€™t even know who the professionals areā€¦ :rofl:

5 Likes

:thinking: hmm i think maybe i have the solution
i copyright and trademark register all the terms, chronies etc., except one, so if someone posts such ā€œnameā€, theyā€™d have to pay me each time,
-leaving only the/whatever last free one remaining to be used ? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:man_shrugging:

:smile:

3 Likes

PS.

• "Chrononaut"; the founding fathers/cats(/raccoons/partners) of chronodom, whom launched Chrono into the chronosphere

? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

:rofl:

6 Likes

The Chrononieres. You know like the Musketeers :grinning: except thereā€™s a lot more than three of us.

5 Likes

the ChronoCows :rofl::rofl::rofl: (jk)

10 Likes

Personally I like this topic more when it was an off-topic topic in other topics

6 Likes

Hey what would a silly thread be without delving into some weebness, so Iā€™m going to have to suggest we adopt Chronojin(ć”ć‚ć®äŗŗ), or Chrojin for short because the Japanese will always shorten something if itā€™s possible even if the result is unrecognisable.

7 Likes

this somehow sounds like the name of a scaryā€™ish boss in a game :thinking:

9 Likes

geeeeeez you people I thought I had established that already like eons ago:

https://206.81.1.216/t/any-audio-professionals-here-help/10070/17?u=coralinecastell

@Punkster is the Professional. Just leave it all to him, heā€™ll come up with something because heā€™s da pro.

(ok seriously, Iā€™m with @Fraggles. The hell is up with linking from other posts? Cā€™mon, discourse buddy, I know you can do this. :tired_face: hahahaha imma rage quit this game called life now guys gimme a sec :upside_down_face:)

6 Likes

My point was simply that if youā€™re playing Blackjack and you hit 21, you stop! :wink:

3 Likes

Or you double down, get the fabled 0 cardā€¦

2 Likes