Thank you very much, great givaway!

2 Likes

I’d like to enter for:

1. Rusty Lake: Roots
  2. The Surge
  3. Toren
  4. Duck Game
  5. Oxenfree

Thank you very much! Oh, and Yoshi Rules!

2 Likes

I’d like to enter for

1. Yoshi Bites Mario’s Backside
  2. Joint Task Force

because Yoshi rules!

3 Likes

Enter for

1. Toren
  2. BioShock Infinite

Thanks, Man for this interesting giveaway :з

2 Likes

wow nice one, thanks

im entering for only one game this time:

1. Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood

good luck to the rest of you

2 Likes

I love this community!

1. XCOM2
2. Darksiders 2
3. Bioshock Infinite
2 Likes

Thank you for doing this giveaway!

I’d like to enter for the following games:

1. XCOM
  2. Darksiders 2
1 Like

Its awesome that you are holding this giveaway, thank you!!!

I would like to enter the giveaway for the following games:

1. Bioshock Infinite
  2. XCOM 2
  3. Oxenfree

Again,
Thank you

2 Likes

Indeed you were. Maybe it was an obvious choice for me to do, it was a toss up between Eleven from Stranger Things or Spinal Tap, I went with Spinal Tap for obvious reasons.

I was putting together the image when I saw your comment. Then I knew I had chosen wisely, because at least one was going to get the reference and that’s all I need.

It’s a shallow existence, I do admit.

3 Likes

Thanks but it is not just me, I am just the messenger.

2 Likes

Yoshi rules:

1. When you hatch from an egg or your owner abandons you, stay in the same exact spot and make small hops constantly, no matter how exhausted this makes you. Do not attempt to walk anywhere or otherwise make a motion that would propel you in a direction that isn’t up. You may open your mouth at regular intervals, though.
  2. If your owner pounds a fist on your head, this is your owner commanding you to stretch your tongue out, even if nothing is in front of you. If your tongue touches any objects that are as small or smaller than your head, you must eat it. Don’t neglect to stretch your neck out as well as your tongue, and be sure to stretch both of them as far as you possibly can; no owner likes a half-hearted Yoshi.
  3. If you find yourself unable to swallow the object your owner has commanded you to swallow, keep trying. No exceptions.
  4. If you get injured while your owner is riding you, you may squeal exactly once, but are not allowed to make any further noises. Furthermore, you must blindly run forward, only changing direction if you bump into a wall. You are only allowed to stop running if your owner mounts you again.
  5. If you are too small to be mounted when you hatch, you must eat whatever your owner puts in front of you until you grow into the proper size, at which point you will be subject to all the above rules.
17 Likes

what?

5 Likes

WHAT?!

6 Likes

???1

6 Likes

That is pretty awesome.

5 Likes

Hello again! First of all, i have to thank all key providers for your generosity!!! I would like please to enter for:

1>Darksiders :star_struck:
2>Bioshock
3>The surge
And finally 4> Xcom

Again, i have to thank you once again, my appreciations cannot be described with words!

1 Like

YOU ARE DISRESPECTING THE FORMAT, HOW DARE YOU TO REBEL AGAINST THE MIGHTY KEY PROVIDERS?!

aWlJ4nNo_700w_0

7 Likes

:rofl:

Last time I checked, I would not consider myself mighty. I can’t speak for the others though…

2 Likes

Yoshi doesn’t wear pants. :smile:

(Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.)

2 Likes