Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza

It’s been confirmed they put up 20,000 to 45,000 keys per game, so how about u go and do something useful for a change, besides just spilling salt all over the place

4 Likes

I bet when the site manages to load every new (good) game added to the coinshop will be sold out again. What a joke of a website lmao

1 Like

Yes and those will be gone by the time the shop load’s 30 mins and counting nothing loads not even the coin counter on the main site its just a joke at this point. xD

1 Like

This was bound to happen. Just one of those things I’m afraid. Just wait for all the moaning later. LOL.

3 Likes

just chill

maybe it has something to do with some ppl only caring about this store cuz of the free games to begin with and overloading it atm, and then being overly salty cuz of their extraordinary feelings of self-entitlement not being fulfilled as they wish (hint: it can only be fulfilled by always giving them exactly what they wan’t, regardless of what happens to others)

4 Likes

Be the man Mr. Rogers always dreamed you could be.

2 Likes

People will moan and complain regardless unfortunately. So many people have made forum accounts just to complain, and I’m seeing that a lot of these people were only ever invested in Chrono for freebies anyway and never have purchased or had any intention of purchasing a daily deal, so they never really contributed to keeping the site going. These are the same people saying this is the end of Chrono.

3 Likes

I just want to get the coins, like NOW AND NOT AN HOUR AFTER I FIRST LOG IN…

Come on already; I do have other things to do and this just needs to be done with.

Every game is sold out already.
Chrono’s only good gimmick was the coinshop.
All the daily deals have been terrible for 1+ year.
Dead storefront. Back to fanatical.

1 Like

This I expected.

I mean, I asked for a fair chance, and did that happen? Looks like no.

I guess this is how it works when something is about to be ended, Greed and Avarice become part of the floorplan…

It’s too bad not being able to grab anything but, hey, who cares, was free stuff anyway, it bugs me that I can’t see what the games were in the shop though, I was so curious :smiley:

3 Likes

So shop is down “suprise” but I have one question, is there some limit or those few people that have better connection will buy everything and we will have a lot of useless points?

1 Like

@Everyone

3 Likes

now yr just plain lying

games haven’t even been added yet

3 Likes

When the shop loaded for me I didn’t see any new games so I don’t think they’ve been added. People are just spamming the site in anticipation for them, which is bogging things down unfortunately.

4 Likes

welp, suppose it was not a good idea to not be signed in, and decide to take a nap before deal reset :fire::fire::fire::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Some people just want to see the servers burn

3 Likes

RIP Will Rogers. May the Divines have guided him to peace…

2 Likes
7 Likes

Anyone remember the few days of x2 coins? (back in 2019)

What was that all about?

2 Likes