Chrono Book Club, by Chronies, For Chronies

/Waves @Nateninja21 Been missing ya…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Just a head’s-up … The first time I started to read Dune (many many years ago), the opening pages confused me to the point that I almost quit reading the book, but I decided to keep reading and soon that opening scene made sense, and am I glad I continued! :bookmark::hushed:

The Stormlight Archive - 4th book coming in 5 days.

Thank you for the reminder. I haven’t progressed very far in Dune or Stormlight due to my new job, but this just told me to go into overdrive. lol

I don’t know if you intend to try reading both during the same period. When reading Dune, be sure to immerse yourself in that world…don’t start reading any other novel until you’ve finished Dune. You’re in for a treat. :gem:

Just finished The Hidden Oracle, and beginning the second book in the Trials of Apollo, The Dark Prophecy. All I can say about the Hidden Oracle is that it was a pretty interesting and unique read, but it radiates young adult themes.

@markwr
As for the 4th book in the StormLight archives coming out, I won’t be reading it until the 5th one comes out for optimal immersion in the series, although I do feel like I’ll be missing out by not reading it right away.

Thanks @Nateninja21 that’s actually an interesting strategy. I might try that. :postal_horn::turkey::postal_horn:

I’m about to start the beloved And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie! I’m a huge murder mystery fan, I’m really excited to dive in. School has drained all my desire to read, but as we start wrapping up I find myself making time again.