Back to Today's Deal

Blood Bowl - 10/30/19 - $4.99

Today’s deal is Blood Bowl 2!

game-og-image%20(52)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/236690/Blood_Bowl_2/

Description:

#1 THROW ME THE ROCK

Hey gamers, welcome back to Dark Net, the show all about the internet’s scariest places. Halloween is TOMORROW, and we’ve finally reached the end of our “Top Ten Real Life Unexplained Occurrences That Loosely Match the Themes of the Game Chrono.gg is Selling Today”. It’s simultaneously a little cool and a little sad, but here’s one last mystery to really rustle your jimmies.

Hey, so check out the goddamn first lines of this real-ass news article:

“Around mid-November, authorities in Namibia were alerted to the discovery of a hollow sphere that had apparently crashed to Earth from space.
Eyewitnesses reported hearing a series of explosions a few days before the extraterrestrial find. The "space ball” was consequently recovered near a village in the north of the African nation, 480 miles from the capital Windhoek.

The mystery sphere has a diameter of 35 centimeters (14 inches), a rough surface and appears to consist of “two halves welded together,” police forensics director Paul Ludik told the AFP news agency.“

UMMM…WHAT? Oh, you know, no big deal apparently some WELDED SPACE BALLS just landed on the friggin’ planet, but I have a big-ass garden, so I’ll probably head home pretty soon, so….

Jesus. And you know what else? It’s made of a known, man-made metallic alloy. This particular story seems to think that it’s some kind of space junk whatever the hell that is or whatever, but still others think:

"This has been going on for the past 20 years. Strong metallic balls, that are presumably hollow, and look like they’ve been made, and aren’t natural, have been falling on our planet for the past 20 years. I once told my friend that was always super serious and had a fetish for facts that in 2012, Aliens(Martians?) would attack leading to the Sapian-Martian War and our aeronautics teacher would use his piloting skills to lead a battalion of a newly made "Space Force” to defeat the invaders. He used the mayan extinction argument, but I pointed out that the Mayans knew how terrible and gory and violent, and brutal the war would be, that they allowed themselves to be wiped out. He called me fucking stoopid. BUT NOW LOOK!!!”

But we have another theory: what if they’re all just ancient buried footballs from long lost games of Blood Bowl? Wouldn’t that be sick? That’s be like if you were digging in rome and you found Caesar’s gym bag. Very cool stuff, even cooler game, buy it today for just five bucks. The REAL mystery is why you wouldn’t.

The official trailer for Blood Bowl 2:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Anyone know if Blood bowl 2 is a marked improvement over the chaos edition of 1?

Asking for a friend…

an ant gamer?

Thanks for the fun descriptions Dark Net. Farewell and hope to see you soon for a new season! (AKA Alex make more! Cracks whip.)

Yeah OK but what kind of cereal do you put in a blood bowl?

Asking for a vampire.

On man…It’s OVER??? I was enjoying those stories. WTG, Alex :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: