Birthday Brawlout: Ended! The fight is won.

UPDATE: End game farewell in last post.

Thanks to @Fraggles, I’ve updated the rules to hopefully make this process easier.
Also, new rule to keep the process steady and flying. Apologies for the kinks loves.

In keeping with the tradition of being giving on the day, here’s my mini attempt at hosting. In addition to the main shiny, my bestie also contributed some games.

Keep it simple. Rules:

1. All can enter, even the undead. The Rabid Petter welcomes all sloths. Heh heh.
  2. You roll 5 dice with discobot. Match any 3 numbers in my game roll, in any order to win.
  3. Limit: One (1) roll person* per available game. If you win, pick any game you’d like.
  4. Each game can only be won one time. I’ll update the main post so you know.
  5. Please DO NOT edit posts - that could get messy with validating rolls and we’re keeping it simple.
  6. Claiming Prizes: You have 15 minutes from the time of your winning roll to choose and claim your prize. Please decide which game you want before rolling.

Already Won:
The First Templar
Goodbye Deponia by Evra
Farenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Kung Fu Panda Showdown of Legendary Legends
Monster Slayers with 2 DLCs Given by M00
. DLC: Monster Slayers - Advanced Classes Unlocker
. DLC: Monster Slayers - Fire and Steel Expansion
Distrust This Strange Realm Of Mine
Brawlout
Witch’s Pranks: Frog’s Fortune Collector’s Edition by sewcraftyme
Killing Room

Special thanks to @delenn13, @Evranu, @sewcraftyme and @M00 for the new games.

How to roll:

In your post: type @ discobot roll 5d6 - without the space after the ‘@’.

PS: if this goes fast and guys want to contribute to the party, feel free. :heart:

23 Likes

Game #1: Brawlout

@discobot roll 4d6

4 Likes

:game_die: 2, 5, 4, 2

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Danacscott hope you’re having a great day and a wonderful upcoming year. Thank you for running a give away, though a little unsure about the real time process of it.

@discobot roll 4d6

5 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

it’s too quick, wont let you edit mistakes.
@discobot roll 4d6

3 Likes

:game_die: 5, 6, 6, 6

2 Likes

@discobot roll 4d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 6, 3, 5, 2

2 Likes

wow

2 Likes

Hm. Only 2 rolls so far, dunno if it’s a hard thing to match this way, but keep trying and we’ll see. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck all. I won’t be entering. :smiley:

2 Likes

@discobot roll 4d6

1 Like

:game_die: 3, 1, 4, 1

1 Like

Shucks. Happy Birthday, though!

2 Likes

@Fraggles, @Buzzyboii, @wasabiyoyo you can keep rolling, as many times as you like, until the game is won. Guess I should put that in the rules specifically.

Thanks for the well wishes thus far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure making a system that rewards spamming a thread is a great idea. The moment this gets noticed by all the vultures on this forum it’s going to get overrun rather quickly. The probabilities you’ve set up here is not great either, this’ll take a while.

@discobot roll 4d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 5, 6, 5, 2

1 Like

Ah spamming would be bad indeed. Suggestions for making the odds better @Fraggles? I thought it’d be pretty easy.

Perhaps reduce to just 2 dice so it’ll be easier and reduce spam?

1 Like

Reduce spamming you’d really have to limit it to 1 entry per person per game. If it’s free shooting then you’re going to get people willing to go to absurd levels. If you make it 2 matches in any order then wasabi would have won already.

Maybe start with a roll of 5 numbers demand 3 matches to win, if you want it to be a real time process. Also maybe allow the winner to pick the game they want and cross that off the list instead of going down the list in order? Then once someone has won everyone is able to enter again. That limits each entrant to one roll per session, stopping the worst of the spam.

3 Likes