Birthday Brawlout: Ended! The fight is won.

@discobot roll 5d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 4, 4, 4, 1, 3

2 Likes

@discobot roll 5d6

1 Like

:game_die: 1, 6, 1, 1, 4

1 Like

if that is a win, I can’t claim until @blavionlufaine has and I have work so can’t be around at 8pm PST

1 Like

You were both rolling empty, no numbers to match had been rolled yet and the game not yet re-opened.

2 Likes

@blavionlufaine, @mysticlloyd I’m sorry, but Fraggles is right - your rolls have nothing to match against.

Each round, I roll my dice, then everyone rolls to try to match 3 out of my 5 numbers. Each time a game is won, I do a new roll for a new game. Also, you have 15 minutes to claim your prize, so you must be online at the time that you roll.

I’m sorry that my new time slot still excludes you two, but it is hard to include everyone. The time differences are so varied. I have other keys to give away so hopefully, you can join in a game of mine another time. Cheers.

4 Likes

@discobot roll 4d6

1 Like

:game_die: 6, 4, 6, 6

1 Like

@francot Contest not yet open. Please check back later if you’re online. Cheers.

2 Likes

Oh I just thought our roll had to have 3 of the same number

3 Likes

@mysticlloyd No problem. Game starts again in less than 45 minutes if you’ll be around. :smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

@discobot roll 5d6

Fighting!

2 Likes

:game_die: 1, 5, 4, 5, 6

1 Like

Good luck, y’all.

Not going to enter because I already got some games (courtesy of @Danacscott and @delenn13, whom I appreciate very much!)

3 Likes

:game_die: 4, 2, 3, 1, 2

1 Like

@discobot roll 5d6

2 Likes

:game_die: 5, 4, 3, 4, 3

1 Like

@dast Aw… better luck rolling in the next round

@mysticlloyd Glad you made online to play - sorry you didn’t get a win in this round. Maybe next time. :sun_with_face:

2 Likes