Between the Stars - 10/19/19 - $14.99

Today’s deal is Between the Stars!

game-og-image%20(48)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/727130/Between_the_Stars/

Description:

UPSTAIRS DOWNSTAIRS

Keviiiiin!

Yes, mom?

Come downstairs and get started on your choooores!

But mom, I’m designing my captain!

Kevin, I don’t know what the hell that means, please come down here and get the vinegar bottle for the windows!

But mom, I’m exploring the stellar map! Vinegar is boring!

I don’t care what’s boring or who’s map, if you don’t wanna clean the windows, you shouldn’t sneeze on them from the inside!

But mooooom! I’m visiting space stations and leveling my captain!

Honestly, I do not care about the made up crap you’re saying, you sneezed Italian wedding soup all over my dining room windows, and if you don’t come downstairs right now, I’m gonna come up there and paddle your butt like it’s 1991!

Mom? I’m 28 years old, I’m dealing with some text-based events right now that are testing my crew, I’ll come clean the windows when I’m done!

Kevin, I swear to god, if you don’t come down here right this SECOND, I’m going to-

UGH, FINE! FINE MOM! I GUESS I’LL JUST COME DOWN AND LEAVE MY CREW TO THE MERCY OF THE UNIVERSE, HUH?

I don’t give a rat’s ass.

OH, REALLY? WELL DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT PERMADEATH IS, MOM? BECAUSE I TURNED IT ON AND YOU’RE ABOUT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Good, die and come clean my windows!

OOOOOOO! NO, MOM! I’M PLAYING BETWEEN THE STARS!

If you don’t come down here I’m gonna kick you between your buns!

AHHHHH! OH! GOOD! OH GOOD, MOM! I DIED! MY CAPTAIN DIED AND IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT! I HOPE THAT FEELS GOOD!

It feels amazing! Now hurry up and get down here or I won’t get you a burger for lunch!

(sigh)…coming….

The official trailer for Between the Stars:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This matches the lowest Between the Stars has ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, previous low was $14.99 on Steam.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Seems good, anyone played?

I played the beta(which was mainly a working demo) a year ago thanks to a dev giving me a key to show off the game to my viewers.

I keep meaning to purchase the game, but haven’t done so yet. Maybe now that it’s here on Chrono, I just might finally get it off my wish list.

I’m not sure how much the game has changed since then but I did quite enjoy the game, I really liked flying my ship around and having space battles. I really liked the cross between a text-based adventure game with a third-person ship control.

What little story there was in the beta was enjoyable, and even a few side quests had some great moments. There was quite a bit of reading to be done with choices to be made.

The controls were quite easy and the ship was quite responsive and it was really pretty with nice ship designs.

Overall, I had a lot of fun with it, but I really enjoy games that involve space and space battles. It definitely had potential and reading recent reviews of it seems like it still has potential and also looks like a lot of the foundations that were present in the beta are still around along with more content.