Best videogame trailers

Well I don’t so it doesn’t really matter either way does it?

1 Like

Well, yr publicly criticizing the game for something so I think you owe it to yourself to make sure your info is correct, no? I mean, I love pubg, but I haven’t played it in quite a while and don’t feel like doing so till they fix their shit, so I wouldn’t say anything if u were speaking about them, for example, but I’m kinda surprised by yr statements about Subnautica post-release (regarding its performance, not that it still has bugs) based on what I’ve said before.

2 Likes

I remember seeing this and immediately started screaming. And now… the song will be in my head for the next 15 hours!

8 Likes

I will try to stick with mainly newer titles, but if I had to go back in time I can probably post 1000 trailers to say the least …

Recent Games I got excited about by the trailers
Best FPS for Single Player in the last … what 10 -15 years, that’s just me probably :stuck_out_tongue:

And couldn’t have waited longer for this one … after John Carmack left ID Software >

This one hooked my right away with my love towards rogue lites -

Same deal as before but even an incredible FPS -

Well shame I can’t enjoy the better souls compared to the 3rd part … it’s only for PS4 -

That’s probably all the trailers I enjoyed the last 5 years except spelunky ones but most ppl don’t know about this game :smiley:

4 Likes

Almost forgot about this one, cracks me up every time. :joy:

8 Likes

I have checked again with people I know who’ve played it through to the end now and they all report that performance issues comes and goes through the game on perfectly capable hardware. Plenty of areas with massive frame drops and bugs, the end game suffering the worst of it. Combined with your very own completely game breaking bugs I don’t think this game deserves fanboying over. You owe it to yourself to hold developers to higher standards than this.

4 Likes

I completely agree man, if this is confirmed (and I do confirm the bug issue myself) then sure, it’s unacceptable. I do love the game though, lol, just like i do love pubg.

3 Likes

I know it was not a trailer for the game, but Dammit Jim, I’m a doctor, not a game trailer guy.

(Just wanted to post it because I love it so much) :kissing_cat:

8 Likes

Oh wow I forgot about this one! It’s soo good!

2 Likes

One classic, one modern. :pig:

4 Likes

The Borderlands 2 video is so cool. Hadn’t thought about that in years. Thanks!

Don’t forget Potatoman Seeks the Troof

6 Likes

Damn that game was hard

4 Likes

Here’s one that got left out of the earlier pixel art block.

It’s a exceptional trailer in the way it presents just how the game plays out.
As in play, die, learn, rinse, repeat.

8 Likes

For me it was play, die, learn, die anyway, repeat until ready to wave white flag

Also @anybody who wants to buy this game now: IT HAS NO FREAKING SAVE POINTS YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE WHOLE 5H THING IN ONE RUN OMG IT’S SO DUMB I HATE IT EVEN THO IT’S FUN

Sorry, but the caps were neccessary.

4 Likes

It actually has.

Didn’t originaly (they wanted to go real oldschool with it), but does now. If you ever beat a world, you can return to it from a warp in the first world.
No, that’s not even a secret warp. Just walk left and you get the warp to the next world, up to the last unbeaten world.

Unless you’re going for the Ending A. Then you need to do the whole thing in one sitting and through the alt worlds that are tougher than normal ones and use a lives system. Lives you only get by not getting hit.

Not for everyone, sure, but for me it brought back fond memories of beating Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts.

5 Likes

It’s an amazing game and indeed you start from the beginning of each level! Thanks for reminding me that I need to finish it! :slight_smile:

It was one of my first buys when I started to use Steam too! Volgar Rocks! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Ori and the Blind Forest is a beautiful game with an amazing soundtrack, and the trailers instantly sold me on it.

9 Likes

Now here’s a strange case where the teaser trailer got me more excited than the actual game reveal…

I was expecting the game’s art to be on par to what was presented in this teaser… but as you may expect, huge disappointment. heh

5 Likes

I’m gonna cheat a bit and post a few Arc System Works arcade opening cinematics, for no other reason that they get my blood pumping like all hell. Well, they’re kind of a marketing material anyways.

(You can safely skip the first minute of this one.)

(I’m honestly amazed it’s alway excatly one minute of fluff.)

And lets switch the game (but not the style) for the last one.

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but I just love watching this trailer over and over.

I guess it is kind of chill and a bit poetic. And the last line just sells it.

4 Likes