Back to Today's Deal

Ben 10 - 3/20/20 - $6.99

Today’s deal is Ben 10!

game-og-image%20(99)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/703180/Ben_10/

Description:

THE POWER OF TEN

Ben 10 is about a boy with a mysterious alien watch who can turn into ten aliens. Coincidentally, he also happens to be ten years old, and even more amazingly, his last name is also Tennyson. Honestly, we don’t know what else to say except that’s a lot of tens. But you know what’s a better number? $6.99. That’s how much it’s going to cost you today if you want to buy a copy of a computer about this same very ten-heavy boy.

Here’s some other crazy ten stuff:

1. Not sure if it’s on purpose or not, but the Roman number X, which equates to 10, is made up of two V’s, which is the Roman numeral for 5. Jury’s still out on why his cousin Gwen’s name also rhymes with ten.
  2. Lots of people think decimate means to absolutely destroy something, but it really just means reduce by one tenth. Any time Ben eats a slice of pizza, he DECIMATES it, and you can freely say that about yourself, too.
  3. Ten percent of the world is left-handed. No idea if Ben Tennyson happens to be left handed, but he does wear the Omnitrix on his left wrist, which…is the orientation most watches are designed for. Though that’s mostly because of all the righties…okay, this one’s a stretch.
  4. When someone’s been married for ten years, they’re supposed to give their partner tin for their anniversary, which also sounds like ten. Ben 10 is only ten, so unless he got married the moment he was born, he’s good for a while, but we’d bet like $35 he has a tin lunchbox just because.
  5. Turns out there’s not that much interesting stuff you can find out about the number ten just from googling a little bit while we’re writing this daily ad copy, but much like a V, if you double the amount of facts we’ve given you today, that’d be ten. Sorry this didn’t end more satisfyingly.

The official trailer for Ben 10:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I want 10 little aliens to play with…

I mean, as long as they are friendly and cause pose no threat to anyone…

There’s another Ben 10 game?
To be honest this looks barely better than a PS2 era game, when we are at the midst of a new console generation. At least its cel shaded so it is faithful to the cartoon (well what little I’ve seen of it, thought it was alright). Then again this is an already dated looking cheap cash grab of a license that barely gets brought up these days. I’m hoping the studio gets more work though after this.

I had no idea Ben 10 got rebooted. I also had no idea that the 2005 series ended. I was wondering why the characters looked different.

You had no idea it ended? Good god they were milking it to what they could back in the 2000s