Today’s deal is Ben 10!
THE POWER OF TEN
Ben 10 is about a boy with a mysterious alien watch who can turn into ten aliens. Coincidentally, he also happens to be ten years old, and even more amazingly, his last name is also Tennyson. Honestly, we don’t know what else to say except that’s a lot of tens. But you know what’s a better number? $6.99. That’s how much it’s going to cost you today if you want to buy a copy of a computer about this same very ten-heavy boy.
Here’s some other crazy ten stuff:
- Not sure if it’s on purpose or not, but the Roman number X, which equates to 10, is made up of two V’s, which is the Roman numeral for 5. Jury’s still out on why his cousin Gwen’s name also rhymes with ten.
- Lots of people think decimate means to absolutely destroy something, but it really just means reduce by one tenth. Any time Ben eats a slice of pizza, he DECIMATES it, and you can freely say that about yourself, too.
- Ten percent of the world is left-handed. No idea if Ben Tennyson happens to be left handed, but he does wear the Omnitrix on his left wrist, which…is the orientation most watches are designed for. Though that’s mostly because of all the righties…okay, this one’s a stretch.
- When someone’s been married for ten years, they’re supposed to give their partner tin for their anniversary, which also sounds like ten. Ben 10 is only ten, so unless he got married the moment he was born, he’s good for a while, but we’d bet like $35 he has a tin lunchbox just because.
- Turns out there’s not that much interesting stuff you can find out about the number ten just from googling a little bit while we’re writing this daily ad copy, but much like a V, if you double the amount of facts we’ve given you today, that’d be ten. Sorry this didn’t end more satisfyingly.
The official trailer for Ben 10:
Our favorite Steam reviews:
As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!