Assassin's Creed - Build your own Bundle @ Fanatical

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/assassins-creed-build-your-own-bundle

9 Likes

Im only interested in AC: Rogue because of its ship battles that are present in Black Flag, Odyssey and Origins. Really love ship combats.
if we divide 10€ by 3, we get a nice price of 3,33€ for one copy.

5 Likes

Nice, i still gotta play odyssey though :wink:
Looks like good value for those who don’t have those games yet

5 Likes

Nice one, @pegasusz :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hmmmmm

5 Likes

Hm is right, I’m missing one part of Ezio’s story, have to double check the name and see which one.

Edit: Confirmed. It is Revelations that I don’t have.

5 Likes

Brotherhood, AC 2 and Black Flag were for free before, same as AC China

6 Likes

The AC Chronicles Trilogy was being sold for $2 cheaper ($7.99, that deal had been running for about a week or two, iirc; it ends in about an hour or so), but it’s still not a bad deal if you grab the individual Chronicles games from here + 2 other games.

I already have some of these from the Ubisoft giveaways (minus ACC China) or have owned them on PS3, but it would be nice to have everything on PC at some point. However, no matter how I try to look at it I can’t just purchase what I’m missing since I’d be 1 title short in the following scenario:

• Buy ACC Trilogy (from the soon expiring deal linked above)
  • Buy AC titles I’m missing on PC from this bundle (AC1, Brotherhood, Revelations, Freedom Cry)
7 Likes

Just FYI, there’s no way to buy a bundle to split or to gift, you link in your Uplay account through Fanatical and the games activate automatically.

9 Likes

Aw… pity… or I get Revelations and we go each gets the stuff we want.

6 Likes

arent they only key?
I read that the uplay games from fanatical are given to you as keys so you can activate key in uplay.

5 Likes

No, and they’re being pretty upfront about it.

6 Likes

I swear it wasnt there when I last checked it.
@Danacscott - you cant share your your redundant games to others :frowning:

5 Likes

Well it MIGHT be possible. I don’t know if you can log into fanatical with different uplay accounts connected in order to register games to different accounts. Unless the bundle registers as a single package.

If you want to experiment and share account details, let me know how it turns out.

6 Likes

euh, this seems more like a good idea to test whether that would lead to an account ban (or several, as in all accounts involved in these attempts) or not, no?

8 Likes

You’d have to trawl through both Fanatical and Uplay’s eula to say for sure, but yeah I suspect it would at the very least run afoul of any clause prohibiting “account sharing”. I don’t know how stringently they adhere to or take action against such breaches. Unless you’re doing it at an industrial scale some how and end up funneling notable quantities of keys around to accounts worldwide I doubt they’d care too much.

Of course you’d be actively trying to circumvent a limitation Ubisoft clearly intentionally set in place to prevent people actually sharing a bundle, greedy bastards as they are. So who knows.

11 Likes

Tbh Ubisoft can go fuck it self as far as i’m concerned with their Uplay platform and their frankly bad games. With recent controversy surrounding this company and allegations of sexual and physical abuse inside of company i would strongly advice not to give them any more money.

And all the daft masses already so ‘hyped’ for yet another Far Cry and yet another Ass creed…Oh look , this time around we can play imaginary vikings…

Ok so , yeah , i needed to vent out a bit. I hate Ubishit. Seriously.

Sorry you had to read this :smiley:

10 Likes

:smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for talking me out of this… :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Ikr? I love doing splits with my Chrono family - it’s happy to share. Pretty sucky that they organised this bundle in such a mean way.

5 Likes