Aragami - 9/24/19 - $2.99/$5.99

Today’s deal is Aragami!

The deal options are:

• Aragami - $2.99
  • Aragami: Shadow Edition - $5.99

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/280160/Aragami/

Description:

THE GUARDS

Oh wow, look here comes that Aragami guy.

No way? I thought they said he was supposed to be made out of shadows, how come we can see him?

Because, dingus! We’re keeping that girl in our castle like I said not you!

Wait…what girl?

You know, that girl we locked up in Kyuryu!

Oooooh. Yeah, you were pretty wound up about it…

Yeah, I was WOUND UP! Now there’s a shadow man trying to kill us!

But wouldn’t you think he’d be like, see through?

Oh, you know what, who the hell do you think you are that you get to criticize how magical spirits look, now?

It’s not like that, bro! It’s more just like, I’m morbidly curious and a little excited.

Sorry, excited?

Yeah, I mean, at least a little! Don’t you go wild when your life is on the line? It’s kind of exciting in a messed up way, right?

I guess…I think I’d rather just not be the target of a vengeful shadow spirit and get some good old fashioned shut-eye, but maybe that’s just me…

Oh come on, don’t be such a sourpuss! Live a little!

Live a little? Dummy, I’m just sitting here trying to not die!

Whatever…you know, it doesn’t cost anything to smile every once in a while.

Oh yeah, except it may cost us our lives. Now come over here and get your katana out. I don’t wanna go out by myself…

Yeah, okay, boss. Let’s go out with a bang!

Jesus! Don’t say that!

Say what?

Can’t you at least ACT like we have a chance!

Umm…sure, maybe?

Maybe what?

Maybe we won’t instantly die…

Actually I take it back. I wish I hadn’t asked.

The official trailer for Aragami:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

Sale price info:
This is the lowest both Aragami and the Shadow Edition have ever been individually discounted according to ITAD, with previous lows being was $4.75 on Nuuvem and $8.99 on Nuuvem respectively.

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I put this game off for too long when I first got around to it. It’s a pretty good stealth game. I very much appreciate stealth games with special abilities in them like Dishonored and this.

Wow!!!

What a deal, I will definitely be buying this later, when I get a little break in my work day!

Lately, Chrono got me feeling like this:

… and a little bit like this:

but it’s okay! :heart: At the end of the day, we all know that this will be happening at the office:

I expected stealth action, but it’s just stealth. Once I got past that, it was decently enjoyable.
At this price, it’s a steal.
10 hours of content seems like a slightly low estimate; 12 hours in, I haven’t even finished the base game. Maybe I’m just bad at it?

Edit: If anyone wants to trade something for my DLC key, send me a message.

I wish there was also a deal with the expansion alone. I already have the base game :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the DLC provided as a separate key? I already have the base game, but I could always gift the extra base game key to a friend if they’re separate.

Confirmed, you get two keys with the purchase, base game key and the DLC key.

Thanks!

I wish there was also a deal with the expansion alone. I already have the base game

I’m in the same boat but $5 for the bundle and $10 for the DLC by itself means… not a bad deal anyway.

If you cave and get the game + DLC(like I just did), make sure you get the Free DLC :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Yes my dude - those masks I already espied and like.

Also also, shadow dragons eating people. Life is good, lol.