Any plans on dealing with the the large amount of coins/low amount of keys? (Also some HHGTTG Talk)

The way I see it:
The whole point of this website seems to be coming back on a daily basis to check out what games are available. The only thing that really disappoints me is the meager selection of the games you can buy with coins. The only game available right now, for instance, isabout throwing poop all over the place and it’s called something like “there’s poop in my soup”. I have 9k coins and they are kinda burning a hole in my virtual pocket! I would definitely come back for mad legendary steaks if there was a bigger selection and maybe there could be the odd game that was really expensive but a pretty damn good or popular game (older one). People would want to farm mad coins to afford Deus Ex or other classic games that you would never think to buy but why not get it free to try it?

1 Like

I don’t know if you started a bit late or already bought Brigador considering that 9k figure but here’s a nice quote from a nice chap and feel free to peruse the rest of the thread to see where some of the people here stand on the issue, you’ll see where i stand by the quotes. :slight_smile:

I was writing a big wall of text here but i’ll just quote another fine chap from that thread instead:

And as i said, feel free to read the rest of the comments there.

4 Likes

While i question the pricing methods used, i do appreciate the effort put in by the Chrono crew to provide the coin shop, even if i don’t find any of the coin shop games interesting. I’ve got a ton of coins and haven’t used any of them. I’m hoping for a game i’m interested in to be on the coin shop but until then i’ll just keep collecting coins and appreciate the services existence at all.

4 Likes

Yes I saw Brigador back when I couldn’t afford it. I love the idea of this but from the perspective of a consumer that has money and time spend with Chrono.gg I gotta say that having nothing to look at in the shop but Poop Soup game for weeks on end is not fun or exciting. If there was a 100k coin game up there, for example Deus Ex Human Revolution or some other bigger game for a lot of coins I could see being more excited to check in on the shop and really be motivated to grind coins.
As of now I look at the daily deal, get my coins, check shop, see that Poop Soup game and nothing else, leave.
I’m not complaining that Chrono sucks, or trying to belittle the fact that we can get FREE EFFIN GAMES! I wholeheartedly want them to improve and become much more popular because I love this idea of the coins and the daily deals! It could be bigger and badder and more exciting!

1 Like

I really like the transparency here.

2 Likes

:scream: