Back to Today's Deal

Alien Isolation Collection - 6/12/20 - $11.99/$8.99

Today’s deal is the Alien Isolation Collection!

The deal options are:

Description:

NEAR SNAKEWATER, MONTANA 2137

Dr. Chrono: Well, maybe xenomorphs have more in common with present day humans than they do with bugs. Inside the head dome, there’s a skull just like a human, and vertebrae, full of arthritis and scoliosis just like a human, and even the word “xenomorph” means strange form…

Annoying boy: That doesn’t look that scary. It’s more like a 6 foot mascot suit…

Dr. Chrono: A mascot suit…

Dr, Sattler: Oh no…

Dr. Chrono: Okay, try to imagine yourself aboard the Nostromo. You get your first look at this…six foot mascot as you enter the engine room. It moves like a human, slowly, bipedal, chill, and you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like the T-Rex. He’ll lose you if you don’t move. But no, not the xenomorph. You stare at him and he just stares right back…and that’s when the attack comes, not from the front, but from the side…because his ten foot long tail’s got a spike on it, and you didn’t even know it was there. Because xenomorphs are killing machines, you see, and his body is a weapon and his blood is acid, and he is out in force today. And then he slashes at you…with this.

Annoying boy: (Gulp)

Dr. Chrono: Six-inch retractable mouth like another tiny mouth inside his main mouth. He doesn’t bother to bite your jugular, like a lion, say, no no…he takes you away to his nest, get one of those giant white spiders to lay something in your belly, spilling your intestines when it hatches. The point, you are alive…while they use you as baby food. So you know, try to show a little respect.

Annoying boy: …Okay.

The official trailer for Alien Isolation:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

In the Coin Shop no one can hear you scream

I just bought this not too long ago. Haven’t played yet but have heard good things.

Same here. Got the base game on Alien Day on Humble.

Silly kid - Xenomorph? Laughable… Nope. Nope nope nope.

I cannot say for sure if the same optional handicaps (difficulty modifiers?) apply, but I do know that you can make it even harder to survive on PS4 at least. There’s options to activate webcam to pick up light, and activate mic to pick up background sounds. Both can attract the alien AI to you.

Eh heh. Whether you can or not, no thank you! The little alien has enough advantages as is. O_O

I REALLY hate those damn ceiling vents! That freaking Xenomorph keeps travelling around there to ambush you!

I almost walked under one, then went around. Didn’t even notice the slime. Hubby was sweating bullets, haha.