Aegis Defenders Free now @ Humble bundle and Steam 22/05/20 @Steam

I bought that game recently oof lol (the first one)
It’s alright

3 Likes

oh yes please Mr PeteMcc notify me!!

3 Likes

I’m interested in a free game! Notify me too please.

3 Likes

Remind me too, please! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

remind me when it happens, thanks

3 Likes

@everyone it is free on humble at the moment. So no need to wait.
https://206.81.1.216/t/aegis-defenders-free-from-humble-bundle-till-5-17-20/20294

11 Likes

Hah, interesting! Well, sooner beats later.

4 Likes

Yeah just noticed that, not sure who gets the everyone @ so I will now let everyone know look at @Fraggles comment above, you can get Aegis Defenders for free from the humble store right now!
@Madway @FacuBlues @TR3NT @Vindace @GeekInUndies @Riouz @Enki @anyamtikja @dtexneus @AcornAvenger @Rhyagelle @Danacscott @Tencore @ahmed11037 @BlivetWidget @Terzom @mediiiiiiii @delenn13 @Mrx616 @eishiya @DontBeSilly @dogetail @GDBringer

12 Likes

There are group features in discourse that probably could be used to make it work. But I don’t think it does at the moment, unless everyone actually did get notified. I couldn’t tell since I can’t notify myself.

4 Likes

Yeah group mentions are there in discourse but I am not sure if its enabled and then I would have to set up a group, i think it just gets messy and since its a one time thing usually not really worth the effort

3 Likes

But i already have it cuz bought b4 X3 but thanks was still following this thread I guess to see what ppl say about game
I hope ppl get it

5 Likes

Sorry, just went through the list and put everyones name in I wasn’t reading what the comments again at the time

5 Likes

Thats okay i’m sure there are too many comments to read all and its good to notify I was just surprised lol

4 Likes

Oh no I am saying I read your comment when you first posted it, but not when I made the list of people to @. I saw you made a comment so added you to the list without thinking.

4 Likes

@PeteMcc Thanks for the heads up. This is actually one I won in SteamGfits - 1st and only game, hee hee.

3 Likes

Thanks @PeteMcc :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Already had the game and I got a key so i gave it away…LOL

3 Likes

Hm… I might just do that too, haha.

4 Likes

@Madway @FacuBlues @TR3NT @Vindace @GeekInUndies @Riouz @Enki @anyamtikja @dtexneus @AcornAvenger @Rhyagelle @Danacscott @Tencore @ahmed11037 @BlivetWidget @Terzom @mediiiiiiii @delenn13 @Mrx616 @eishiya @DontBeSilly @GDBringer @K16 @Agetime

If you didn’t grab it from humble, the game is now free on steam

20 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t wait and grabbed it from Humble Bundle :joy:

7 Likes

Got it! Thank you for remembering us :smiley:

6 Likes