Back to Today's Deal

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion - 3/16/20 - $5.99

Today’s deal is Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion!

game-og-image%20(96)

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/728240/Adventure_Time_Pirates_of_the_Enchiridion/

Description:

WHAT THE DOG

So okay, what is the deal with Jake the dog? Like, we’ll accept that he’s a talking dog who is actually more like half-human/half-dog in the way he’s drawn and acted, we understand that it’s a wacky cartoon and that sometimes things we see on the screen aren’t completely consistent with reality, but Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion has been on our mind lately as we were setting up today’s INCREDIBLE sale, and it’s just impossible not to have questions about the stretchy powers.

Like…sure, okay, he rolled in a magic mud puddle or his dad got bit in the head by some kind of shape-shifting monster and he emerged from the wound (we swear, look it up), and now he can stretch and morph his body pretty much however he wants. This is fine. We know this power. Plastic Man has this power. Mr. Fantastic has this power. But then every once in a while, he does something like, turn his body into three other guys, complete with separate voices and personalities, and it’s hard not think like, how does his brain manage something like that? One time, his body simulates an entire world, and it’s heavily implied that even then, everyone’s consciousness is governed by his own brain.

Does that not just like, blow anyone else’s mind? Are we the crazy ones here? Or actually, you know what? It’s probably just that Adventure Time is kind of mind-blowing all the time, if we’re being real. Like, we’re just a game deal website, but in our humble opinion, that show is one of the best tv shows ever made, and that any excuse to return to this world and all its insane characters, is basically a gift. So grab this game today, and help us stop thinking about Jake. Is a he demon?

The official trailer for Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion:

Our favorite Steam reviews:

As always, use this thread to discuss this deal, talk about the game and find other people to play with!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Can we make bacon pancakes?

Isint everything in this Universe though?

To be honest, I’ve never seen even a single Adventure Time episode.

I’ve tried to get into it two times already and both times i just dropped several episodes . It just doesnt stick for me even though i like animation like rick&morty and such.

Ditto :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Look for a video of Bacon Pancakes. DOOO EEEET! BOTH OF YOU! DOOO EEEET!