Add more games to the shop -.-

6 Likes

5 Likes

You are right! We both wanted to voice our opinions but none of us had any intentions of attacking each other. Well, that’s what a normal and healthy discussion is after all. Thank you for understanding. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

114 games??? You guys are incorrigible…:scream:

6 Likes

Incorriwhat?

4 Likes

@marsHm311oW

https://206.81.1.216/t/new-shop-games-2-8-19/15398?u=lordao

5 Likes

I already have these both games. Also check the shop, it is possible that this week the shop is completely empty. What reason then I have to open this website? I have 30k points and cannot spend them -.- As I wrote, 2 games for 2 weeks is to less.

1 Like

Because there is a game on sale every day for a cheap price that you should potentially purchase if you like it, which is the main function of this site and not free games from the coin shop which they generously give us?

9 Likes

asdrhgdf

You looking to get featured on r/ChoosingBeggars ?

5 Likes

5 Likes

I see your Sick Boy and raise you a Dade Murphy

5 Likes

6 Likes

Joke ------->
Me

3 Likes

4 Likes

Don’t hack the planet, hack the sprinklers!

asdffff

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

He is so mean in his comments… But he’s also so good to the little kids aspiring to him. My view about him completely changed when I watched the kids version of his show one fluke time. He is so “in-character” on TV, but I think he’s a really nice guy at heart.

5 Likes

He explained once that that’s just the way it is; to be able to make it in the business u must be able to deal with the harsh behavior, pick yrself up, and be determined to do better, so i guess it’s sort of a filtering system if u will, if u can’t deal with it, u know it’s not for u. Basically, he had to go through that same shit whenever he messed up the same way they have to now in order to become better.

I’m not saying i agree with it, rofl, i don’t, but it is entertaining nonetheless (from the few things i’ve watched online; i don’t have a tv, nor netflix or whatever)

4 Likes

Dude i just got one question
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rLtbtvR9lg

6 Likes