A Wild Giveaway Appears! (Ended)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

I see what you did there =)

Just put me down for:

1. Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation

Never got into Pokemon, though I recall Pikachu being pretty effective in Super Smash Bros!

1 Like

Not entering, but I always liked the design of Absol, even before it got a mega-evolution.

1 Like

Hello there!

I have a few fav PokƩmon but my Nr.1 will always be Dunsparce.

Iā€™d like to join for the following game:
Niche

Thanks a lot for the giveaway :slight_smile: Here is the explanation why Dunsparce is my nr. 1 PokĆ©. I guess a lot of people might not understand my choice, bc Dunsparce doesnā€™t has special attacks nor evolutions, so here I go:

My first game was PokĆ©mon Crystal, wich I recieved from my father. I spent hours on my GBA and couldnā€™t stop playing, same goes for the time driving to a fleamarket. A few moments before we arrived, I took a walk in the dark cave and found it there. I wasnā€™t able to continue, but closed my GBA, hoping that itsā€™ battery would keep this fight alive. When I came back, I fought it and feared to kill it. I was so glad when I cought it, but wasnā€™t wise enough to safe and went right into the next cave to the following town. The town where my enemy awaited me. The fight started and I lost all of my PokĆ©mon while fighting, but my Dunsparce Ali, which was still on low health since I caught it. I was awaiting the end of my battery and the end of my fight with a loss, but he fought it. He fought granbull, succeeded and finished the fight just in time. I was able to save a few seconds before my screen turned black. He is kinda like a hero to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am not entering but I really like Growlithe and Torracat, Iā€™m sure you can see why. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do animated gifs count? I am somewhat of a pedant so I liken gifs to tiny, tiny videos over pictures.

3 Likes

If you think about it, videos are just a series of pictures played one after the other.

2 Likes

and if you think about it the standard solid colour is just lots and lots of tiny little 1x1px pictures too.

3 Likes

So very true :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the giveaway
I watched 3-4 episodes few years ago but never played game. Pikachu is my best pokemon.
My entries for:
1.Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
2.Dungeons 3
Good luck

1 Like

First (and I believe still only) shiny pokemon I have seen in a handheld game was in Pokemon Silver, it was a Delibird whose first action was to run away.

I still have dreams. . .

2 Likes

I played the original Pokemon Blue and Yellow editions, I remember when a couple of tints of colors on the GBC was such a big deal. My first shiny pokemon was in the form of a physical trading card, it was a Kangaskhan. I havenā€™t play too many of the newer games and all of the new names are hard for me to keep track of. I think Pikachu is still my favorite pokemon, but Eevee has a special place too in my heart. I remember struggling trying to decide how to evolve Eevee in the original games because of the options available.

Cheers, and thanks for the giveaway. :+1:

I am not entering, good luck to those who enter the RNG madness!

2 Likes

I like Tepig
Niche
Dungeons 3
thank you for the giveaway!

1 Like

Wow, thank you for the giveaway! I already own Stellaris, but if I might enter to win it for a friend on my Holdfast regiment (so that he may join our weekly games), thatā€™d be awesome. :slight_smile:

My favorite Pokemon (ever) is Bulbasaur! Heā€™s been my favorite since the start. Heā€™s cute, heā€™s a grass type and if you train him right, he has the potential to be the strongest, even over his weak elements. Nothingā€™s better than a cute, cool challenge. :slight_smile:

https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/2/21/001Bulbasaur.png/250px-001Bulbasaur.png

Games entering for:

1. Stellaris
  2. Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
2 Likes

not so fun fact, i tried to have a shiny starter in pokemon moon (bought the collector sun and moon together)
tried for 12 hours. never got it , got bored of waiting for the cut scene never played the game, sun is still sealed in the og boxā€¦

3 Likes

among the sleep and stellaris
My favorite pokemon is Gengar cuz he is cool

2 Likes

I suppose I would be failing myself and my profession if I didnā€™t also enter for niche.

Thanks very much for the giveaway.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to enter for:

1. Ashes of the Singularity
  2. Stellaris

Related image

4 Likes
  • Dungeons 3
  • Getting over it with Bennett Foddy

I donā€™t have a favorite per se, but Eevee is cute af.

2 Likes

Pokemon- Mew because it learns moves transform and Metronome.

Games I am entering: Niche and Dungeons 3.

Thanks for the giveaway!

2 Likes

@Pylinaer Thanks for the giveaway.

1. I would like to enter for Stellaris

2. I would have to say my favourite Pokemon is Charmander, I may have another choice had I attempted to keep track of all the pokemon but I donā€™t know if I want to replace Charmander

2 Likes