A Wild Giveaway Appears! (Ended)

I figured I would try my hand at hosting one of these giveaways.

I reserve the right to change any of the below information if there is a problem or an addition of games.

Important Info:

• The Giveaway will end promptly at 00:00 April 20th, 2019 UTC. Please refer to Time and Date for assistance on your regional conversion.

• Giveaway will end at aforementioned time even if I do not post that it has ended.

• Late Entries will not be accepted.

• Please allow up to 6 hours for the winners to be drawn.

• Winners will be determined by Random.org rolls.

• Winners will have 24 hours from receipt of a message from me to respond before their prize will be forfeited. Forfeited prizes will be re-rolled.

Rules:

• Your account must be created BEFORE 00:00 April 14th, 2019 UTC
  • You must have at least 5 badges
  • You must have a picture on your User Card and Profile. User Card is not your icon nor profile picture! Beware!
  • You may only choose TWO games.

How to Enter:

1. Post your two games in order of preference
  2. Post your favorite Pokemon (if you’ve never played, post either Eevee or Pikachu)

Failure to follow the rules will result in disqualification. Be careful!

The Games:

1. Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
  2. Throne of Lies The Online Game of Deceit
  3. Niche
  4. Dungeons 3
  5. Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
  6. Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
  7. Stellaris

All of these Games are from Humble Bundle. They are currently unrevealed steam keys, which means I can either gift it or copy/paste the keys. They should work unless HB has done something wonky with how you can claim them. In the case something like that does happen, replacement keys will not be available.

25 Likes

Fun fact. First shiny pokemon I got in Alpha Sapphire was a Shiny Poochyena.

7 Likes

I suppose I should mention this.

Read the rules carefully!!

@CreatureFeet
you’re missing something

3 Likes

No,

4 Likes

This is going to look really weird in about 24 hours…

4 Likes

You should browse deviantart whenever you have some spare time to find something that looks cool, there are tons and tons of high quality stuff that does not look bad over there.

As for the giveaway, for whatever reason I have never played a single pokemon game so Ill just say Pikachu

And the games, Dungeons 3 and Ashes of the singularity: Escalation

ps. cant wait for someone to choose Getting over it and actually win it and actually play it, I think I never wanted to break my mouse more than while playing that game.

edit/ sorry, forgot to thank @Pylinaer for the giveaway :raised_hands:

edir/2 just a quick search on deviantart if you want to keep it themed

also just so we are clear, deviantart has a lot of variety, it does have adult stuff but its basically people create art and showcase it, all types of art, I myself looked through pixel art and chose my avatar and background from there, just saying >.<

2 Likes

Not joining the GA goodness, but here’s my favourite Pokemon. (one of them anyways, lol)

6 Likes

What if i’ve not only never played but also dislike it? :stuck_out_tongue:

(I’m being facetious, i don’t want to enter)

2 Likes

Someone’s tempering with reality!

3 Likes

Alright, I’m going to have to give my vote to Pikachu. We’re talking about a Pokémon voiced by Ryan Renolds, that more or less settles it.

I’d definitely like to enter for the following games…

1. Stellaris (entering for a friend so I can school him on the brutal Crab-Wars of the 3rd Millennium)
  2. Ashes of the Singularity (I am a simple man, I like RTS’s and shiny lights, and AotS has both)

Thanks for holding this!

3 Likes

So I’m giving my vote to Nidoking as my favorite Pokémon. There’s others I like just as much, but it’s my favorite Gen one Pokémon, and the fact the he has a huge move pool and can learn things like blizzard and surf (!?!?!?) is pretty great.

I’ll enter for Getting Over It, and Throne of lies. Thanks!

3 Likes

I only know gen 1, 2, and a little bit of 3, so I’d say my favorite is Scyther
I will enter for
Getting Over It with Bennet Fody
Thank you for a great giveaway :upside_down_face:

1 Like
  1. Stellaris
  2. Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation

Thanks for a great giveaway! I really love Haunter. He’s just so silly in the Indigo League series.

1 Like

Sorry but whats a user card? Will no one explain this
I probably won’t enter just confused tbh

1 Like

I guess it’s your profile background and that other thingie… like a banner?

2 Likes

Haha found it thanks!

1 Like

The giveaways just never stop.
Thank you for running one as well though. I would like to enter for the following, please.

1. Stellaris
  2. Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition

Since I have never played a pokemon game.

2 Likes

1.Stellaris
2. Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition

My favorite pokemon was originally Arcanine for being the first non-legendary legendary pokemon, (and just being cool in general.) However, ever since I’ve 1st seen Lucario, he has been my favorite pokemon since. :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like to enter for
1 Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
2 Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
Never played a Pokemon game so I’ll give my vote to Pikachu
Thanks!!

1 Like

I’ll only enter for Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy, as none of the other games really seem like my type of thing.
My favourite Pokemon would have to be Golisopod, partly because of the pun in the name, partly because isopods are cool, and partly because I like how it has the exact same ability as Wimpod, but the name changes from ‘Wimp Out’ to ‘Emergency Exit’. It really helps to give some personality to it.

1 Like