A question about Chrono

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

7 Likes

Guilty.

8 Likes

I don’t know man wtf, someone made a joke, and then someone else was like what the hell r u doing, u know u cant make jokes here, management does not allow it (sarcasm), and then @Halcypher was like, but i wanted to make a joke too guys, and then the whole f-in forum went full retard, and u never go full retard guys, u never go full retard

on a sidenote though, I’ll cherish this memory pretty much forever :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Never!

You know, in high school senior superlatives, I was voted class non-conformist :wink:

8 Likes

oh boy did i initially read that wrong! :grimacing:
:smile:

8 Likes

Now I’m curious, what did you initially read it as/think it meant? :thinking: :smile:

“Senior Superlatives” is a yearbook page representing the memories and personalities of the class of XXXX.

Example:

20 Likes

I should flag every single one of these comments just to make sure they stay forever. In terms of trolling, it would be a genius move… and if I mark them as “spam,” potentially I could keep in good standing with the mods as well. Watch out @harith @Punkster @LordAo, I’m a trained counter-troll.

@DanosaurJr Gotta love how I forgot to file my paperwork for the end of the year. Just like my real yearbook… heh… heh… this got… really depressing all of the sudden. Wow. I’m not happy with myself at all.

10 Likes

I totally bookmarked this, this is great. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Don’t be sad! Think of how many amazing things you accomplished in that year! High school is where so many thresholds and milestones get surpassed, first everythings man!

8 Likes

:blush:

:thinking:
to be fair, it was only, for like, a split second too fast/misreading :smile:

19 Likes

I also bookmarked this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My Q is crooked, LMAO YOU NAILED IT. Summarized my time here better than I ever could.

Ri :parking: in :parking:epperoni :parking:asta old logo
qlspin2

Do you think I’ll hypnotize myself if I stare at my old pic too long?

13 Likes

Me too…These are adorable… @DanosaurJr and @Gnuffi out did themselves. Bravo!:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

11 Likes

(post destroyed and executed incredibly whiny author, who is somehow extremely jealous for not being in the Chrono Yearbook that was produced within 24 hours unless flagged)

10 Likes

Brilliant @Gnuffi :+1:

This yearbook is starting to come together nicely :smile:

It’s not finalized yet. We are still in the voting stages. There are a lot of pages left to fill :wink:

And for anyone interested, hard copies will be available at the end of the semester for 15000 Chrono coins

Printing sponsored by:

Senior Super Laxatives
When a regular laxative just isn’t enough!

13 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

:smile: lol it’s so hard to put down :blush:

20 Likes

Ya know, I’ve good relations with people at this printing house… just saying.
Also yay! I got featured in an undisclosed page!:confetti_ball:

11 Likes

Coming from someone with your pedigree (seriously, I know I’m playing on consoles a fair amount but look at your accumulated game time!), I really wish I was most likely to be playing games…just like everyone else I spend more time reading about games, and collecting them, than playing them!

11 Likes

:wink:

:+1:
:blush:
forum games are also games my friend :trophy: :hugs: :+1:

12 Likes