A question about Chrono

Coming from someone with your pedigree (seriously, I know I’m playing on consoles a fair amount but look at your accumulated game time!), I really wish I was most likely to be playing games…just like everyone else I spend more time reading about games, and collecting them, than playing them!

11 Likes

:wink:

:+1:
:blush:
forum games are also games my friend :trophy: :hugs: :+1:

12 Likes

thinksmallIt’s nice to know I’ll be remembered the way I lived

10 Likes

I like the one you have right now.

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s not gonna change for a little while

5 Likes

Indeed, we’re working directly with game developers and/or publishers - and in some cases even more parties that are involved!

We discuss terms of the deal (e.g. the date / price / anything else), trying to make sure that we’re able to come up with an amazing deal for you guys. We always try to avoid featuring 7 racing games in a row and stuff like that, so sometimes it can become a cool puzzle to solve. :slight_smile:

After we came to an agreement we receive the Steam keys of the games we’re featuring. After all that stuff has been locked-in we’ll handle the promotion part and distribution part and split the revenue it with all the companies that were involved. (The developer and/or publisher, but also the influencers that were featuring the game.)

For the games we’re featuring in the coin shop we directly purchase the game keys from the developers/publishers.

Any other questions? :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Yea, why do you always look so sinister?

6 Likes

Perhaps my avatar on the community hub looks a bit sinister, but in real I’m not. Taken from our about page here’s a picture of me, I don’t look so sinister. (I hope)

The only thing that’s sinister about this picture is that my girlfriend is featured in the full picture, but @frst cut her off the picture.

11 Likes

…jealousy?

5 Likes

I feel like @yoshirules should get most likely to get a steam achievement that day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

9 Likes

6 Likes

I hear my name achievements :blush: what achievement :thinking: need to read the topic
I was busy with a mission impossible (they are billions) :disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

I ONLY SAW THIS NOW

OMG these yearbooks are perfect you guys. Props to @DanosaurJr and @Gnuffi for being too good for this world.

also sorry for necro but plis blame the evil @Fraggles for linking to this shenanigan from another thread. :blush:

10 Likes

HOW did you miss this…https://206.81.1.216/t/a-question-about-chrono/10324/91?u=delenn13

The Cutest Couple…???:star_struck:

5 Likes

I have also just seen the yearbook by the way.

I might just shoot someone over this.

5 Likes

Well, if you do, don’t make a mess. I am not cleaning it up!:do_not_litter:

6 Likes

10 Likes

Key Word: Wishlist.

I, also, wish I was a billionaire. Doesn’t make it so!:sunglasses:

9 Likes

But… that’s like, your opinion. It could happen…

5 Likes

your opinion

4 Likes