A Christmas/Holiday Jingle Giveaway

Hee hee. Hope you would have fun with that one. Just watching the trailer video make me nauseous. FPV is sometimes the ev3l. Myrr.

6 Likes

It looks like dumb fun, which is just what I need these days haha. :truck:

5 Likes

Am I allowed to enter for just one? Barony looks really cute and really fun, if not, thankies anyways and of course y’all gorgeous for doing this for everyone <3

7 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 for the baptism and the Giveaway. I also bought the bundle so I’ll pm you some keys to add to the G/A. Happy Holidays!! :santa:

12 Likes

Ah… ninjas are returning, the kind we like. Hi @nikzeo Good to see thee.

6 Likes

Hey there .

I’ll drop my hat in for :

1. Hyper Light Drifter
  2. Golf It!

Thanks @delenn13 and @Riouz

4 Likes

Yay a giveaway! It will take me some time to find the games that I have. But I definitely got some on steam and epic.

The ones I want ranked:

• Crowntakers
  • Regions of Ruin Mistake
  • Barotrauma
  • Pankapu
  • Clustertruck

The games I already have are 12 is better than 6, Barony, Figment, Hyper Light Drifter, Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2, PC Building Simulator, Surviving Mars, and Regions of Ruin

Thank you for the giveaway!

5 Likes

OK. Keys are DONE! And i will be sending them out.

I made sure everyone who requested a game got at least one. The ones who didn’t get a game from the other thread I TRIED to give 2 games but If you only listed 1 or 2 it was hard to do. I, even had to wrangle @discobot out for a few runs. I really tried to be fair.

Some of these keys are from @Riouz and @nikzeo. I am NOT going to specify which is what. As I told @Riouz, my head would explode. :exploding_head: So just give your thanks to all involved. … @Riouz,
@nikzeo and yours truly.

And thanks to the donors I have 5 more games to add to the mix of what is left. So I will soon have a new thread up. SOON!

16 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

4 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada: Figment engaged =)

8 Likes

Thank you for Four Sided Fantasy!

Edit: Beat it and NG+, it was pretty nice! The first world felt a little long, but it was nicely paced after that.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for Barony!!! Luvs you all! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thanks for the key! I got Valfaris for my ever increasing Steam library. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Thank you very much for the gift! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

A sleigh full of thanks to the Chronie Clauses @delenn13, @Riouz and @nikzeo!

9 Likes

Thanks for the game! :snowman:
I’ll be checking it out later when I get the chance.

8 Likes

You guys are all awesome! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas if you are celebrating. I will have fun getting frustrated with Clustertruck!! :truck:

10 Likes

Thank you @delenn13, @Riouz and @nikzeo! Happy holidays and Merry Christmas, guys!

10 Likes

Thanks and merry Christmas to all of you! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

9 Likes

Thank you SO much @delenn13 (and all donors) - I received Barotrauma, very nice! :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

Happy Holidays to all. :sparkles: :drum:

9 Likes