A Christmas/Holiday Jingle Giveaway-Round 2- CLOSED

Remember…I had 2 elves … @Riouz and @nikzeo :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

thanks mama santa and you two assistants

7 Likes

Thanks to @delenn13, @Riouz and @nikzeo for this giveaway !

7 Likes

I’ll take one :smiling_imp:

Mr_Burns_001

p.s. Thanks for giveaway @delenn13

6 Likes

Done. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn’t get any :upside_down_face: but the last round I got one so, thanks to @delenn13 and her elves @Riouz and @nikzeo, also I would like to request Region of ruin

Happy Xmas and happy new year to everybody :partying_face:

9 Likes

Done :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

I’m feeling nostalgia…

Kao The Kangaroo: Round 2, if nobody wants it?

7 Likes

Done :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

One more reminder: “redeem keys before January 2022. Keys may expire after the 1st of January and Jingle Jam, Tiltify and the charities involved are not liable to replace expired keys”

And, a final THANK YOU to @delenn13 and @Riouz and @nikzeo :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

10 Likes

I am, NOW, Officially closing this. The remaining keys will be given away through Steam.

I hope everyone that participated got what they wanted or close to it. :revolving_hearts:

Thanks @Riouz and @nikzeo for contributing their keys too.

On to the New Year. :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

happy new year mom XD and thanks for do this and @Riouz and @nikzeo thanks you too .

6 Likes

Thanks. Have a Happy New Year! :wink:

6 Likes

That was like Christmas dinner - well before the end, I was so stuffed with gifts that I was having to undo my belt! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
A big thank you to all the generous Chronie Donees - may you receive as much joy in the coming year as you gave to so many!

8 Likes